Do we allready know?

AnthMUFC-Champs

AnthMUFC-Champs

First off, i would like to say that this theory is most likely wrong however i just thought i would add this contribution since its been a while since i made a topic around here. However if the rumours presented are true then this theory would be correct but i highly doubt it.

Anyway back on subject, most people know about this website which "claims" it has inside infomation on the story, location and features of GTA V. Obviously it looks fake at first glance but when you add more together it makes a greater chance, that this website ain't lying. For example:

- The infomation provided is very well written and sounds plausible.

- Who would waste their time writing so much information just for the sake of it?

- It fits in with the recent rumours about old faces

returning from the "GTA III" era.

- The location and era also fits inn with the recent rumours of a modern LA based game. As it repeatdly mentions "cell phones" in the article and refers to a modern day setting.

- If going by that website and the games theme is indeed a police one, then it certainly fits in with the rumours about Rockstar using "motion scan" which was seen in "LA Noire". Which is also a police themed video game.

Obviously like i said this theory is just wishful thinking however it does all fit together if the infomation is indeed correct however to me it does seem a little false but anyway what do you think?

Edited by AnthMUFC-Champs

AnthMUFC-Champs
No one knows ANYTHING about the next GTA but Rockstar Games.

Well done for stating the f*cking obvious dozingoff.gif, seriously i know this and like i said it is most likely false however just pointing out it fits in with the recent rumours which have surfaced.

StellarFish20

- Who would waste their time writing so much information just for the sake of it?

You'd be suprised...

No one knows ANYTHING about the next GTA but Rockstar Games.

Well done for stating the f*cking obvious dozingoff.gif, seriously i know this and like i said it is most likely false however just pointing out it fits in with the recent rumours which have surfaced.

If you are aware of the facts that are definitely obvious, why do you open random topics about far-fetched rumours that are lacking any proper evidence or source, instead of waiting for OFFICIAL news?

AnthMUFC-Champs

You'd be suprised...

True they either know somthing witch i highly doubt confused.gif or they have no f*cking life which i probably thinks the case.

Also you may notice i dont really ingage in all this "speculation" becuase most of it is desperate and bulsh*t however in ONLY posted this topic becuase i do beleive the next GTA will indeed be set in LA and i wanted to point out allot of the rumours fit together.

Edited by AnthMUFC-Champs

You'd be suprised...

True they either know somthing witch i highly doubt confused.gif or they have no f*cking life which i probably thinks the case.

Page views? I have AdBlockPlus on and on Firefox 5 I can't see the option to disable it so are there any adverts on the page?

Anyone who publicly claims to have a source at Rockstar like the website does is just full of sh*t. Furthermore, the website is made using a free website hosting service that anyone can use. As for why someone would make a website like that, the answer is simple: to take advantage of people who are gullible.

The bottom line is simple. Nobody knows anything about GTA V.

AnthMUFC-Champs

Anyone who publicly claims to have a source at Rockstar like the website does is just full of sh*t. Furthermore, the website is made using a free website hosting service that anyone can use. As for why someone would make a website like that, the answer is simple: to take advantage of people who are gullible.

Ah i never saw the free website hosting service confused.gif this explains allot, oh well feel free to lock it by all means just thought i would contribute by pointing out how all the rumours i had posted were connected. It ain't too promote the credibility of that website btw which some people are getting at.

haha, just because someone spent alot of time writing out a bunch of BS, doesn't make it legit.

Do you honestly think R* is going to release a game that's a carbon copy of LA noire and slap a GTA5 logo on it? Seriously think about it, they claim GTA5 will be based in LA, you'll be a cop, facial motion cap will be used, you'll work your way up thru the ranks via different desks... sound familiar. I think it's more plausible that GTA5 will be based in 1940's Liberty city and you'll be a serbian immigrant named Claude.

umm Chevy Chase............

user posted image

Long_Haired_Boy

COME ON!

IF THAT WEBSITE WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT GTA V IT WOULDN'T STILL BE UP... SMH

IF I WERE TO CREATE A POST ABOUT GTA V SETTING, CHARACTERS, STORY AND MISSION OVERVIEW IT WOULD BE DELETE IN A HEARTBEAT.

Understand copy write protection.

You notice that VGLeaks site is down. wonder why? sly.gif

COME ON!

IF I WERE TO CREATE A POST ABOUT GTA V SETTING, CHARACTERS, STORY AND MISSION OVERVIEW IT WOULD BE DELETE IN A HEARTBEAT.

Everything fits perfeclty to the information we have already gotten. The story here http://www.gta5rumors.com/gta-5-game-details.html would be amazing.

Sure you are right that R* would like deleting sites like that asap, but what if they couldn t?

I checked the site and it s registered via proxy. So it s more complicated to take the site down than a usual site which was registered by someones usual internet access.

What s VGLeaks? What did they leak? Something about GTA or about another game?

Are you sure this is not a troll website opened by you OP and since it is cramped with ads you are getting money from us ???

That's a rumor I read on www.anyoneclaimingtohaveofficialinfofromrockstarregardinggta5isaf*ckingliar.com

AnthMUFC-Champs

Are you sure this is not a troll website opened by you OP and since it is cramped with ads you are getting money from us ???

That's a rumor I read on www.anyoneclaimingtohaveofficialinfofromrockstarregardinggta5isaf*ckingliar.com

Yeah it is how did you figure that one out dozingoff.gif. Seriously f*ck off if you ain't going to contribute to the topic and btw how long you been here ? As for the website the only credibility i can see is that it is similar to the other rumours that have surfaced. But the fact that some information is too far fetched and that it is run on a free website hosting service really doubts its credibility. However no one knows if any rumour is true or false untill GTA V is actually revealed which imo is taking far too long unless it will be a short time frame between the reveal and release. I mean GTA does not really need a big marketing window it has all the hype it needs.

NormenJaydenFBI

Well, if you look at the leaked casting casts it says 2 fbi agents. The info on that sight is probaly a little wrong but it cold be true. I doubt it though; if it was true this would be the best gta eva.

@AnthMUFC-Champs. If this is true that's great, cause I wanna play as cop in GTAV for a change.

1st gtaROCKER
COME ON!

The website is not breaching any international copyright laws.

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

I doubt that there is information out there for all of us to plainly see. If this sort of stuff was in facft real, then I think we would have heard a lot more about it and it would have been the subject of much more debate.