LCPD Blue

x BL4CKxM1ST x

x BL4CKxM1ST x

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC FOR A ROLE-PLAY ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by x BL4CKxM1ST x

Just a little thing this gang need to know:

Posting a link to your gang's forums/website is alright, but do not overdo it. The sole purpose of your topic must not be to advertise, your gang must reside on these boards. Any advertisements will be dealt with harshly, as it is with the rest of GTAForums.

The LCPD Now is by-far the LARGEST and most respect clan on the entire East Coast. With over 50,000 Officers, and over 6 Divisions the LCPD is a Force that Shouldn't be Messed With
lol

I love when noobs don't read the rules.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Have your 50,000 members sign up to the forum and post regularly. Or else your topic will be locked...

Good luck dude! You seem like a pathetic thirteen year old who thinks people will tolerate your bullsh*t lies!

PS: You may be the most respected clan on the East Coast, but no one here respects you.

Mr White0161

PS: You may be the most respected clan on the East Coast, but no one here respects you.

Or has heard of you...

Good luck dude! You seem like a pathetic thirteen year old who thinks people will tolerate your bullsh*t lies!

LMAO , if he is really 13 years old, then he shoudnt be in his own gang as he stated it for guys with more than 14 years old lol.gif

x BL4CKxM1ST x

50,000 Members is an example of the LCPD in GTA 4 Not Real Clan members

x BL4CKxM1ST x

LMAO , if he is really 13 years old, then he shoudnt be in his own gang as he stated it for guys with more than 14 years old lol.gif

I am 14

TTG Statefarm

Username: TTG StateFarm

Gamertag: TTG StateFarm

Time Zone:EST

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Often

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: by following the rules and helping/training new people

Tell Us About Yourself:well im 15 and i play GTA tbogt or GTAiv

Anything Else: nothing

x BL4CKxM1ST x
Username: TTG StateFarm

Gamertag: TTG StateFarm

Time Zone:EST

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Often

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: by following the rules and helping/training new people

Tell Us About Yourself:well im 15 and i play GTA tbogt or GTAiv

Anything Else: nothing

Welcome!

I think I'm gonna throw up if I see another Police clan. barf8bd.gif but hey you're new here so welcome and good luck icon14.gif

x BL4CKxM1ST x

Attn All Members: The Forum Will Be Going Undersome edits this week so just informing yous.

I believe you are the ONLY emergency service on live lol.gif

now the AoD aint to friendly to police, we destroy them twice weekly in 16vLCPD, so watch yourself! tounge.gif

also:

I seem like a pathetic thirteen year old who thinks people will tolerate my bullsh*t lies!

i dont like the way ur talkin about yourself, it may be true but u dont have to tell everybody sly.gif

quit being a dick carva, no wonder your only friends are other 13 year olds on XBL, get a life....

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

x BL4CKxM1ST x
@Dboi shh your a guppy

Sorry to post on your thread mist

Thats Ok; All are welcome!

hey Mist, when you get some members let me know, i want a match against your boys in blue. tounge.gif

@Dboi shh your a guppy

right, says the person who left one of the most popular events on the forums because his friend was kicked confused.gif i admire your loyalty but watch who you call a guppy, you guppy sly.gif

also dont come into someone else's thread to talk sh*t, have a legitimate reason for posting sneaky2.gif

Doc Rikowski

MEMBERS RANK[/center]
I SickStealth I Commissioner
Shaness92 Deputy Commissioner
blank Assistant Commissioner
blank Chief Of Department
blank Captain
blank Lieutenant
LORD OF GUNS116 Sergeant
PaulSpartan141

Rockbass12

ShawnDavisB

FluffyKid1134

Senior Patrol Officer
Commando Skull

Dj Savage Mane

Got Hotsauce

Tryhardmagiee X

Patrol Officer
truecruz2010

MARKITOS12

DAVE891122

StupidSwagg

TTG StateFarm

ISOproMODS

Pittbull1000

Recruit
SGT J MACKEY Reserve Officer

Are these members registered at GTAF?

hey Mist, when you get some members let me know, i want a match against your boys in blue. tounge.gif

@Dboi shh your a guppy

right, says the person who left one of the most popular events on the forums because his friend was kicked confused.gif i admire your loyalty but watch who you call a guppy, you guppy sly.gif

also dont come into someone else's thread to talk sh*t, have a legitimate reason for posting sneaky2.gif

You came in here talkin sh*t to carva. Hyprocrite or whoever the hell you spell it. dozingoff.gif

Travisginca

BCF members quit bitching on this page about something completely different then this topic. Use the pm system to talk about your disputes.

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.

x BL4CKxM1ST x

MEMBERS

RANK[/center]

I SickStealth I

Commissioner

Shaness92

Deputy Commissioner

blank

Assistant Commissioner

blank

Chief Of Department

blank

Captain

blank

Lieutenant

LORD OF GUNS116

Sergeant

PaulSpartan141

Rockbass12

ShawnDavisB

FluffyKid1134

Senior Patrol Officer

Commando Skull

Dj Savage Mane

Got Hotsauce

Tryhardmagiee X

Patrol Officer

truecruz2010

MARKITOS12

DAVE891122

StupidSwagg

TTG StateFarm

ISOproMODS

Pittbull1000

Recruit

SGT J MACKEY

Reserve Officer

Are these members registered at GTAF?

I told them to register on the forums today; They will be registered by tomorrow TOPS.

You came in here talkin sh*t to carva. Hyprocrite hypocrite or whoever however the hell you spell it. dozingoff.gif

actually i came in to wish the gang luck like everybody else, when i noticed your friend said somethin rather innapropriate, so i said something to him, i wasnt talkin sh*t i was talkin the truth, then your other friend came in just to talk sh*t to me, then you did the same thing, and now you got me doin it, you should be more focused on your spelling rather than stickin up for your friends over the internet, especially when nobody even said anything to you, go back to grammer class dozingoff.gif

@Mist: i apologize for continually returning to argue, i originally told a BCF member to quit being a dick in your thread, and instead 2 more members come in to continue. you have to see i'm only trying to help, now how about that match? sly.gif

You came in here talkin sh*t to carva. Hyprocrite hypocrite or whoever however the hell you spell it. dozingoff.gif

actually i came in to wish the gang luck like everybody else, when i noticed your friend said somethin rather innapropriate, so i said something to him, i wasnt talkin sh*t i was talkin the truth, then your other friend came in just to talk sh*t to me, then you did the same thing, and now you got me doin it, you should be more focused on your spelling rather than stickin up for your friends over the internet, especially when nobody even said anything to you, go back to grammer class dozingoff.gif

@Mist: i apologize for continually returning to argue, i originally told a BCF member to quit being a dick in your thread, and instead 2 more members come in to continue. you have to see i'm only trying to help, now how about that match? sly.gif

Whatever bro, I aint tryin to flame on this kids profile, sorry mist. But grammer and spelling are different and there both taught in english class, not grammer class. dozingoff.gif

Whatever bro, I aint tryin to flame on this kids profile, sorry mist. But grammer and spelling are different and there both taught in english class, not grammer class. dozingoff.gif

ok, the guy who cant spell is telling me where they teach grammer, thats interesting....

and you just dont stop do you? well heres something im sure you dont know, its not called "english class" all over the world, people in england don't need to be taught english, what about countries that dont speak english? is it still "english class" there? no its grammer class dozingoff.gif get your facts straight before you just blurt out whats on your mind confused.gif

and dont apologize to mist unless your actually apologetic for spamming his thread, because as soon as you read this you'll be back, i was just here to teach little children not to run their mouth, so im done spamming this thread with unrealted BS, if you got something to say to me then PM me, but it better be worth it sneaky2.gif ......

@mist: alright im done here, srry again, now get back to me about that match, im a persistant mother f*cker sly.gif

x BL4CKxM1ST x

Easy as this: You Spam Me I Spam You! user posted image

Whatever bro, I aint tryin to flame on this kids profile, sorry mist. But grammer and spelling are different and there both taught in english class, not grammer class.

Well Maybe you should to back to class...

Edited by x BL4CKxM1ST x

Alright, enough. Anyone who's not a part of this gang, keep your bullsh*t out of this topic. Anyone bitching or spamming in this topic any further will be reprimanded.

This may be a bad time but welcome to the forums by the Yakuza and if we are playing a cop game and you join then well we might mistake you for the NPC's wink.gif

名やくざ 神父チャイルド

Doc Rikowski
I told them to register on the forums today; They will be registered by tomorrow TOPS.

Ok, keep me updated please.

x BL4CKxM1ST x

The Uptown Riders Wish You Good Luck! 

I think I'm gonna throw up if I see another Police clan.  but hey you're new here so welcome and good luck
The "GTA IV" WWF wishes you luck..... brother
dont like the way ur talkin about yourself, it may be true but u dont have to tell everybody 

quit being a dick carva, no wonder your only friends are other 13 year olds on XBL, get a life....

Thank You All! Appreciated