Nightmare Memories

GTAIndonesia

GTAIndonesia

Dont worry about Escape From LoS Santos

im going to do both at once

Nightmare Memories

Nightmare memories a new mission pack

Story

Jake is an 18 year-old boy who was living in San Andreas, that time, he was drawn to a nightmare full of zombies, Innormal Humans, Random Stranges,weird places and a mysterious girl and Jake was lost in some place

Characters

Jake

Age 19

Status Alive

Info The hero, you control him

Cherryl

Age 18

Jake's GF, it turns out that she is having a nightmare too

Barney

Age 19

Your best buddy that helped you many times

Katie

Its the mysterious girl

Reborn as Prince Gumball

I happen to like the general overview. This'll look much better with those graphics you requested. Let's see what you make of this. I'll be around.

Again? You just made 2 new mission packs and finished none of them... Didnt even started working on them... Are you a spammer? TonyCJ did things like that you know. Soon people will start hatin you if you will keep that up

GTAIndonesia
Again? You just made 2 new mission packs and finished none of them... Didnt even started working on them... Are you a spammer? TonyCJ did things like that you know. Soon people will start hatin you if you will keep that up

i finished Duty Calls

Reborn as Prince Gumball

Jimmy_Leppard

Rytuklis is right, man. Out of 37 topics on the first page, 5 are yours. You said you finished Duty Calls. Why is there a chapter ''Surface'' that says 25% done? I mean, I would really like to know what is the point of making topics for 2 or more mission packs at once? There are no many people who play other people's missions and I think making 2 mission packs at once will eventually start to get on the nerves of people who actually play your mission packs cause they won't be able to keep up with you.

All we say to you is to hit the brakes a little. What's the rush? As far as I know, there is no reward for having the most mission packs or working on the most mission packs at once. Problem with TonyCJ was the same. He always rushed into mission packs not even trying to enjoy or even get into his story, so he eventually cancelled them. It was almost like it was a ''burden'' to him.

Try to enjoy your mission packs and focus on one at a time.

GTAIndonesia
Rytuklis is right, man. Out of 37 topics on the first page, 5 are yours. You said you finished Duty Calls. Why is there a chapter ''Surface'' that says 25% done? I mean, I would really like to know what is the point of making topics for 2 or more mission packs at once? There are no many people who play other people's missions and I think making 2 mission packs at once will eventually start to get on the nerves of people who actually play your mission packs cause they won't be able to keep up with you.

All we say to you is to hit the brakes a little. What's the rush? As far as I know, there is no reward for having the most mission packs or working on the most mission packs at once. Problem with TonyCJ was the same. He always rushed into mission packs not even trying to enjoy or even get into his story, so he eventually cancelled them. It was almost like it was a ''burden'' to him.

Try to enjoy your mission packs and focus on one at a time.

No, i have finished the missions but i have not yet edit the post

Reborn as Prince Gumball

I am now gonna predict how this will go down:

Step 1: If we're extremely "lucky" he'll upload one, maybe two missions

Step 2: "Oh no I've lost my missions/my mods/my pc/my ....

Step 3: Another mission pack abandoned

Step 4: Make two new mission pack topics for every abandoned mission pack

Step 5: Repeat

GTAIndiana.. Look. If youre not sure if you do want to stick with story you created- Do not make the topic at all! Think what you want to create week or two.. But then you will be sure what you really want.. Do not make 6 topics a week...

ALSO:

Stopped Mission PackCrisis Day, LosSantosKingz!,Liberty City: The Revenge

In total you have about 6-7 uncompleted mission packs.. Even TonyCJ didnt have that much

Also you have recently made Escape From Los Santos.... then 8

Also, take a look at DoublePulses Las Venturas Crew:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=452913&st=40

He started it in 2010! And he is still continuing it now.. This is the mission designer i can rely on and enjoy his missions, because i know he wont drop it after few missions

Edited by Rytuklis

GTAIndonesia

I promise i will Finish this mission, if i don't, You all can feed me to lions or something, i just need some time

I CROSS MY HEART and HOPE TO DEATH

Reborn as Prince Gumball

Doublepulse

Unfortunately images do not prove anything sad.gif.

It is one of those things you have to prove with time and you sure do a good job at it *sarcasm*. We believe something when we see it is complete.

Ehh sarcasm does not really work all that well on the internet I know, but you get the point tounge.gif.

I wish you luck GTAIndonesia, for the present and the future. Lets hope you don't let the public down.

Thanks, and if you're wondering, we should die in the first mission

What ? I don't get it xD