How to get PCJ 600

gtafreak102

gtafreak102

I'm going stunt jump hunting and i need a new PCJ because my old one exploded. Now I can't find another one.

OverTheBelow

You could just spawn an NRG-900. I could never find a PCJ when I actually needed one.

Then Simple Native Trainer came along.

DU8afL0.jpg

gtafreak102
You could just spawn an NRG-900. I could never find a PCJ when I actually needed one.

Then Simple Native Trainer came along.

(In little kid voice) I don't want a NRG. cryani.gif. It has poor handling and I can never hit a stunt jump with it.(Throws toy)

PCJ doesn't have a set spawn.

So either waste time searching for one or get the NRG, there's plenty on the Bike dealership up on Alderney.

Forbidden69

PCJs will spawn in traffic if you're driving a vehicle in the same class, around heavy-traffic areas. You can usually find one during the daytime, around the road circling the parking lot outside of Francis International Airport. The four-lane junctions of the highway offramps cause a lot of varied traffic to spawn.

Drive a Banshee around there and a PCJ should show up at some point, either on the roads, or in the parking lot, somewhere.

Alternatively, if you're far enough into the story, the middle of Alderney is another good PCJ spawn point.

I only find them near the turismo store

L71cGcK.png