The Future Graphics Of

valensim

Could this be the future graphics for ''Grand Theft Auto V'' ? I mean, just look at this awesome pictures for ''Grand Theft Auto IV'' on the PC. It's just amazing.

Real Photos Or GTA IV ???

I almost cried, when I saw those pictures.

PS: The pictures are all taken from ''Grand Theft Auto IV''.

Edit: Sorry, I meant FUTURE. smile.gif

Edited by valensim

They can be the future, but not now....becouse those graphic improvements require uber PC-s... quad core+ 2Gb+ GDD5 graphics 6GB+ RAM....

And who wants to sell a game meybe 10% of people could play it??

Remember...GTA is not Crysis...they are making GTA for masses...not for people that have money to have that stong PC-s...

I have a uber PC and i have problems with GTA4 even with patch 4...

Also i tryd setings from those images ( ENB series) it works for me even better the the original GTA4 graphic, but i dont know, it feels plastic, better then reality

OysterBarron

as far as im aware pictures like those are actually touched up and effects applied after the original pic is taken! chances are no but it does look bloody good.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

as far as im aware pictures like those are actually touched up and effects applied after the original pic is taken! chances are no but it does look bloody good.

You are wrong...you can get those graphic ingame with ENB series...but requires minimum 2GB GDD5 graphic..and processor stronger then quad...X6 or X960 6/12 threads

Those graphic are real...

You are wrong...you can get those graphic ingame with ENB series...but requires minimum 2GB GDD5 graphic..and processor stronger then quad...X6 or X960 6/12 threads

Maybe a bit too real..

But in all seriousness, even though these kinds of graphics require really high-end computers, that still doesn't mean you can adjust the settings to fit your own computer's requirements. They could have like a little warning right after booting up the game, so you could change your settings, as a little safe keeper's.

Maybe a bit too real..

Yeah, a bit too real...

I had them for meybe 2 days rhen reinstalled back...they are so polished, good pixeled that they feel too real...even better then real life screens...

Yes, definitely. If not then at least something close. You have no idea what today's fancy jim-jams and crazy gadgets can do to change the quality of a videogame.

I will remind you that creating such topic wasn't necessary, as we have hundreds of these. Posting the link wouldn't been just fine.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

For the 1000'th time, GTAV will NOT look like that, that sort of graphics request ridiculous pc hardware. Xbox360 and Ps3 will not in a milion years run something like that, next gen consoles yes. GTAIV had some frame issues on the consoles and it doesent look remotely like that. The next gta will be on these current consoles, so mistery solved.

For the 1000'th time, GTAV will NOT look like that, that sort of graphics request ridiculous pc hardware. Xbox360 and Ps3 will not in a milion years run something like that, next gen consoles yes. GTAIV had some frame issues on the consoles and it doesent look remotely like that. The next gta will be on these current consoles, so mistery solved.

So you think that the next gen consoles will be able to run this? Please give the specs of the next generation consoles. I find it strange that you seem so certain about how powerfull the next generation will be and how you know the release dates of either V or the PS4 or XBOX 720 please enlighten me.

Original Light

So you think that the next gen consoles will be able to run this? Please give the specs of the next generation consoles. I find it strange that you seem so certain about how powerfull the next generation will be and how you know the release dates of either V or the PS4 or XBOX 720 please enlighten me.

You never know man, just look at video gaming 14 years ago... all they had were sh*ty 2d games. No one ever pictured the stuff we have to day. In another 14 years imagine of Video Games will be like! Mind f*cking

You never know man, just look at video gaming 14 years ago... all they had were sh*ty 2d games. No one ever pictured the stuff we have to day. In another 14 years imagine of Video Games will be like! Mind f*cking

Dude, in 14 years, we wont even need controllers, we'll probably be able to control the games with our minds through some device attached to our heads wink.gif

The Wallet Inspector

Let's not go nuts. 3D gaming is much older than that, and people had been imagining the kind of games we have today for a lot longer still. It was certainly not "all sh***y 2D games".

Capricornus

It's a graphics mod for the PC if no one has mentioned it already. I saw the article on the day that it was posted. Superb mod if I do say so myself. Excelent work. As much as I would love GTA V to look like that, it won't. Well unless of course the same mod is made for the PC version of the next GTA game.

caprisig.jpg

Mokrie Dela

FYI not all those pics are in game - some ARE real. read the article, they're asking if you can discern between them.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

FYI not all those pics are in game - some ARE real. read the article, they're asking if you can discern between them.

Read the end of the article, friend wink.gif

Read the bottom caption. wink.gif

Props to the people who made those mods, makes me want to get a good PC.

Mokrie Dela

Read the bottom caption. wink.gif

Props to the people who made those mods, makes me want to get a good PC.

FACENUKE

I missed that bit. The ford threw me. for some reason, i forgot you can add cars into the game!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

FACENUKE

I missed that bit. The ford threw me. for some reason, i forgot you can add cars into the game!

Yeah the one with the Ford and the one with the building with the spire and alot of trees around it can truly trick someone who isn't aware that they are screenshots from GTA IV.

The Wallet Inspector

Next gen consoles absolutely will be able to do that. The next gen, like the current one, is designed to last a long time, and the consoles don't have to do anything other than run games (unlike our PCs). Their capabilities aren't hard to predict.

As with every generation, it'll take a little time for developers to get the best out of the kit. You already know they'll get around the problem of selecting a future-proof GPU by multiple GPUs, and this will be especially important now that people are demanding a higher screen resolution. Given the problems of heat and noise, it would be a shock if either Sony or MS were to come out with disc HDs alone in their next machines, especially when the rest of the computing industry is moving towards SSDs; the parts need to be replaceable for a long time to come.

Assuming there's no secret agreement to deliberately hamstring their products they'll have to think competitively, and not just against each other. Technology will continue to develop for the PC, and increasingly the Mac. Something dramatic and unexpected might happen with tablets and handhelds. For those reasons, Sony and MS will do what they did last time; pack the box full of good quality tech which costs much more than the consoles' price tags, bank on manufacturing costs falling over time, and plan to raise revenue elsewhere.

TheBlackProject

You sound like you don't know history of gaming. These were the games of "14 years ago" which was in 1997.

Crash Bandicoot 2:

user posted image

Jet Moto 2:

user posted image

Gran Turismo:

user posted image

Quake II:

user posted image

Hell these games look a helluva lot better when you actually play it, these are just some crappy quality images I found on the internet. So you see? I know my history of gaming, games were 3D back then too. Man those good ol' days of gaming. sad.gif

Capricornus

You sound like you don't know history of gaming. These were the games of "14 years ago" which was in 1997.

Yes I will agree to that. sh*tty 2d games? Really? Someone's missed out on gaming. He must have been playing with a calculator during that time or some sh*t.

caprisig.jpg

Gran Turismo:

user posted image

That pic is UGLY! tounge2.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Off-Off(on?)topic: also, NO FPS game can beat Quake II.

3lIXKDi.png

Yes I will agree to that. sh*tty 2d games? Really? Someone's missed out on gaming. He must have been playing with a calculator during that time or some sh*t.

Considering i was three at the time i realy had no damn clue about the games. Though i did get the Duke 3D for my fourth birthday (I love my parents)

Maybe a bit too real..

Yeah, a bit too real...

I had them for meybe 2 days rhen reinstalled back...they are so polished, good pixeled that they feel too real...even better then real life screens...

I think this Uber-PC stuff is non-sense, After talking with Tripmills though, he says he's got a PC capable of the Mod software, but consider how HD looks on the Xbox, there's things you just KNOW about the game's graphics intrinsically from hours of game-play with it. That's why some of those images I could tell were from GTA without much guessing. What was a surprise is the REAL cars that they dropped in, those are not ROCKSTAR originals, and they piqued my interest in what could be done with the Mods.

I still think the specs being bandied about are in the Nose Bleed section of PC gamers, those with two or more GFX cards in tandem, and 8 memory card slots on a board! HA!

It's impressive work to be sure, and I would suspect Rockstar would be aware of this as well.

I'm not going to buy GTA V if those graphics look like that because i need to buy a new PC.

....Just saying, some time ago, that GTA on PC should have maxed out effects this good, then it would be within folks realm of ownership now. Considering the time spent on making the game and it's release.

Seems these Modders should be helping to craft what gets sold as the genuine product, because it just looks like GTA I wanna play! From the get-go

Harwood Butch3r

Gran Turismo:

user posted image

Back in 97 that was the real deal. I used to remember how great it looked.

OT: Those pics look absolutely amazing, but I bet we wont see graphics like that for quite a long time.

You young kids today, you're spoiled rotten if you ask me. I started basically on the 8 bit Apple // as I mention many times, Dan Gorlin, the guy behind the major hit CHOPLIFTER, he also came up with the game AIRHEART, using Double Hi-Res Graphics on the 128K Apple //e and //c, DHG used two pages of graphics generated by the Apple from standard composite NTSC output and double the available colors, His game was ACE!!

This was back in 1986, not 1996!

I still have mine.

Edited by Slamman

Finn 7 five 11

Dude, in 14 years, we wont even need controllers, we'll probably be able to control the games with our minds through some device attached to our heads wink.gif

Some Japanese researchers have been trying to gain images from peoples dreams.

They are a long way off, but its a start.

Source - http://dreaminglife.org/japanese-scientist...om-your-dreams/

^ Not likely to be a trend Rockstar Games jumps on, but we've come along way, baby, the proof is in my collection of Apple games, for sure!!

You have to have heard of this game in it's updated guise ^

The voices used were the novelty for the time

Here's Sega's precursor to Grand Theft Auto if you ask me...

Game play, you play a futuristic cop going after the bad guys, but in many ways, you combine on foot and driving just as in GTA, and interior searches and shootouts like GTA

Edited by Slamman