Mexican prison

Slamman

Notice how close it is to the US border, This war on Drugs is pretty violent. The footage I saw showed two guards who were being accosted by the inmates, getting keys by threat and letting armed inmates into a locked area inside the prison. It looked like while one guard was being threatened by two assailants, another was just looking on doing nothing to stop the event

Notice how close it is to the US border, This war on Drugs is pretty violent. The footage I saw showed two guards who were being accosted by the inmates, getting keys by threat and letting armed inmates into a locked area inside the prison. It looked like while one guard was being threatened by two assailants, another was just looking on doing nothing to stop the event

Sounds like he took flight, instead of the fight. There may have been more behind it, but most people won't act heroic when they have a gun in their face, especially with inmates behind the trigger.

user posted image

It looks to me like the corruption allegations are true

At the same time this news is playing, there's report of one in LA, at a movie premiere in Los Angeles a DJ had announced an event that was later canceled but people who showed up there were not going home without causing a scene. Some dramatic late-night footage of that if you see it posted anywhere

Edited by Slamman