Help with club management in TBOGT

AndrefromEstonia

AndrefromEstonia

So hi everybody,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i'm new here. I couldn't find the answer anywhere else so i decided to come here. Now when i do the club manageing and dessie informs me that Kerry Mcintosh is in Hercules and wants some food, i have to deliver it to her. The problem isn't that i can't make it on time from the food place back to hercules, the problem is that when i do make it and drive into the marker, the camera will stay in one spot, like its going to show a cutscene, but Troy doesnt come out of the Hercules to take the food. I can freely come out of the car and drive with the car even. I have seen walktrough videos and know what should happen but nothing happens to me. Ive looked help from everywhere, i find people with same problem, but no answer.

So can someone here help me?

Also, i'm guessing it may be i have an old patch...but then again, how do i check what patch i have?

user posted image

This sounds to me like one of those random errors that may or may not happen due to savegame corruption. Usually, you can only fix it by using other people savegames and xliveless.

AndrefromEstonia
This sounds to me like one of those random errors that may or may not happen due to savegame corruption. Usually, you can only fix it by using other people savegames and xliveless.

Well in that case, i accidentally overwrote my most completed save game...now am doing a different one. So i'll see what will happen.

user posted image