If you ever Played against Xz Metal zX.

Xz Metal zX

Xz Metal zX

Just a question,if you have ever played against me,Or know me,Do i use a Turbo/Mods? Just to prove a point,Please Message The Fonz 1127,Or join his RoleplayLibertyCityLife (Seriously)

Just a question,if you have ever played against me,Or know me,Do i use a Turbo/Mods? Just to prove a point,Please Message The Fonz 1127,Or join his RoleplayLibertyCityLife (Seriously)

Wouldnt you know that better yourself? and what exactly is there to prove?

Xz Metal zX

I do know it myself,I'm not the greatest player but i don't use mods/Turbo/Rapid fire,It insults me when i'm accused of something that i don't need to use,and the point to prove is my dignity.

I do know it myself,I'm not the greatest player but i don't use mods/Turbo/Rapid fire,It insults me when i'm accused of something that i don't need to use,and the point to prove is my dignity.

No need to prove. Your motoric and mental abilities are just a lot better than the people who accuse you of cheating.

A picture speaks louder than a thousand words: just videotape yourself playing or use a capture card.

Xz Metal zX
I already fighted against these XvX, Xx, _)_, fa**ots they always say to you , if you are the host, to set the games in colony island with only assault rifles (guess why?) sarcasm.gif

Also, there are turbo users losers here in the forums , just visit this topic:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=462339

Lol @ Seals, I know its funny,And they rage when they lose XD