The Wasteland

Rytuklis

Main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpgphEhyYNs&feature=related

user posted image

Logo by Pauliux2

The Story:

Chuck Harrison is the security guard in Area 69. Area 69 was a research facility based on anomalies and their investigations. However, something bad happened and one of the scientists opened a portal for Ghouls to human world. Ghouls took over the world and massive nuclear explosion happened.. From once big and georgious Bone County country side, it has became empty, harsh and dangerous Wasteland. Chuck has survived. The explosion has caused new spieces to rise in world: Mutants. Whole LAs Venturas area has became either Mutans or Ghouls. There are only few surviving human groups, called Colonies. Each colonie is building their own traditions. However, colonies are getting pressure from not so friendly ghouls and mutants, and they need more territory if they want to survive.. The wars against colonies has been engaged.

Chuck didn't join any colony. He is lonely wolf in The Wasteland. He can't look how humans are destroying each other.. He has to do something.

Characters:

Chuck Harrison: The Security Guard in Area 69

The Master: The leader of Mutant race

Garry: Ghoul leader

Harris: Leader of "Resistance against Non Human Races [RANHR]" colony

James: Leader of terrorist colony called " Azeriia" , which woves to destroy all human races and to rule world on its own

Colonies

Resistance against Non Human Races

Most friendly colony in the Wasteland. Also it grew super power. They rule El Quedrebados and around area. Their goal is to unite all Colonies and to fight as one colony- Humans, against the Mutants and Ghouls

Azeriia

Rebel Colony. Wants to destroy all other colonies and to take over The Wasteland, then unite with Mutants and invade Los Santos- the only city that is not affected by radiation.

They are second strongest faction. They always keep trying to destroy RANHR.

Sciviva

Scivivia- name origin is from words Science and Survivors. This Colony consists of Scientist survivors from Area 69. Their goal is simple- survive.

Military

Ultimately hostile!!

They used to be friendly to other colonies before, they were survivors from Area 69, but later, Los Santos sent them reinforcments and ordered military to Eliminate Chuck Harrison and anyone associated with him. They have planes, helicopters, everything.

Black Ops

Sub-Colony of Military. Special Operations force sent to Eliminate Harrison. They act stealthy.

Non Human Colonies

The Ghouls

Ghouls are the ones that went to earth through the portal which has been caused by Area 69 incident. They are aliens from other planet. Usually use firearms

The Mutants

Brainless creatures caused by Radiation. Totally hostile, without any intelligence to anything.

Missions :

Rain In The Desert

The Nuclear Devastation

Moving out

Hostility of The Hope

El Castilio Del Diablo

Colonies in War

Lonely Wolf

American Hero

Unleash The Wasteland [The End]

Easter Eggs:

In Hostility of the Hope:

Tank driver is CJ.

Edited by Rytuklis

Sounds.. nice, but tell me those mutants have nothing to do with hobos, or their models to be specific.

Sounds.. nice, but tell me those mutants have nothing to do with hobos, or their models to be specific.

They will be hobos ;(

They will be hobos ;(

Blame Rockstar for this -_-

I like to see another pack coming from you, nice job on the story.

New mission has been added!

Please play and comment it , i worked very hard on it smile.gif

New mission added!

Cmon people! Try it and give feedbacks.. I really put much effort in those missions

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the story... i'll edit this post for feedbacks when i'm done with the missions

EDIT: Everything is good i liked it, but there is something i didin't get... why the military wants to kill Chuck?

Edited by Skander Blade

Loved the story... i'll edit this post for feedbacks when i'm done with the missions

EDIT: Everything is good i liked it, but there is something i didin't get... why the military wants to kill Chuck?

He knows too much tounge.gif

nitrousoxide

WOW. This is cool story. I downloaded dyom 4 days ago and I have been playing mission from many makers and I'm finally registered so I'm gonna give everybody opinions about the stories I've played. I didn't play this one yet. I will later smile.gif

This account was used by Jimmy Leppard to gush over his own DYOM content.

New mission

Colonies in war has been added!

[shortcut to the mission: Here]

The missions are great. I'm glad there are more designers who like games like Fallout and make post-apocalyptic mission packs.

Keep it up icon14.gif

The missions are great. I'm glad there are more designers who like games like Fallout and make post-apocalyptic mission packs.

Keep it up icon14.gif

Thx wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to play this, and i'll post feedback later today or tomorrow. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay, played it. Awesome smile.gif I love it, great designing and a challenge. It was hard but passed them in 1 go, besides Lonely Wolf. I thought that mission was the hardest, took me 2 tries.

Overall - Great Mission-pack and awesome designing. Keep it up, Can't wait to play your next mission-pack. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by KaRzY6