Exporting in Gmax

Pranksta123

Pranksta123

I'm having trouble exporting my model in Gmax. Whenever I export it to my desktop, it never appears. Am I doing something wrong?

Please help me.

Export with Gmax is a little bit tricky and you have to do extra steps to get a DFF file. using MAX is a better solution...

430x73_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png

My blog that contains not all but some mods that I made for GTA.

Pranksta123

Export with Gmax is a little bit tricky and you have to do extra steps to get a DFF file. using MAX is a better solution...

I'm too poor to get 3Ds Max. And I don't want the 30-day trial because I'm currently working on a TC mod. If you know the steps to export Dff files in Gmax, please explain it to me.

I can help you out a bit with your problem... First off, I'm assuming you've got the Gmax version of Kam's scripts right? And if you haven't already got it, look for a small program on the web called 'Gta-Max'. Run it in the background, where it installs itself in the tray, before you fire up GMax. It'll monitor the Listener window and do all the text to binary conversion for you. Barring any problems with your model and/or materials, it should generate a working .dff for you.

Also, be sure to search this forum for previous posts by me and others on GMax for more info. You might also want to look in the Tutorials forum for one on GMax model creation & exporting. Good luck!