Vehicle spawn locations with CLEO

Hugo37

I'm developing some scripts for CLEO 3 and CLEO 4, and I would like to know if it's possible to set the vehicle spawn location generator (opcode 014C: set_parked_car_generator) not to be saved in the save game. So, the vehicles would only spawn if the script is active. I've already tried with and without opcode 0A95: enable_thread_saving, but if I save the game with the script loaded, it remains active even when I load the game later and even without CLEO being active. The spawn locations stay in the save game. Is there a way to only spawn the vehicles with the script being active? I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find it.

My attempt is to make the Import/Export vehicles to spawn permanently, even after finishing these missions. But I would not like the spawn locations to be saved in the save game file, so if I choose not to play with CLEO enabled, the vehicles would not appear. This is the script so far:

{$CLEO}0A95: enable_thread_saving014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[0] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[1] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[2] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[3] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[4] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[5] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[6] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[7] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[8] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[9] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[10] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[11] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[12] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[13] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[14] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[15] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[16] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[17] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[18] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[19] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[20] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[21] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[22] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[23] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[24] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[25] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[26] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[27] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[28] cars_to_generate_to 101014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_IMPEXPM_CARS[29] cars_to_generate_to 1010A93: end_custom_thread

Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated.

you need 2 opcodes for parked_car_generators to work

014B: 1@ = init_parked_car_generator #BANSHEE -1 -1  1 alarm  0 door_lock  0  0  10000 at  920.1994  2020.546  11.79 angle  100.0014C: set_parked_car_generator 1@ cars_to_generate_to  101

Actually, the code is working as it is, but I don't want the parked_car_generator to be saved in the save game file. Is there an opcode just to generate the cars, according to these parameters, and not their spawn location?

Actually, the code is working as it is, but I don't want the parked_car_generator to be saved in the save game file.

Then remove 0A95.

Is there an opcode just to generate the cars, according to these parameters, and not their spawn location?

What do you mean with this?

aStiffSausage
I've already tried with and without opcode 0A95: enable_thread_saving, but if I save the game with the script loaded, it remains active even when I load the game later and even without CLEO being active.

Read that? orly.gif

I've already tried with and without opcode 0A95: enable_thread_saving, but if I save the game with the script loaded, it remains active even when I load the game later and even without CLEO being active.

Read that? orly.gif

Maybe because he tried a script with 0A95 first...