16 Vs LCPD

TheResistance

Sigh. GT= Gamertag. Gamertag= 360, not ps3.

Sigh for you mate..

You see if you would have used the code, it would have been fine...

But you didn't.

It can wait till tomorrow.

Carry on being a dick and you wont be getting invited.

Glad to see you haven't lost that streak of Hitler you always had wink.gif you tell em

so what time does the piggy bashing start Today SquareB/AoG ?

Glad to see you haven't lost that streak of Hitler you always had wink.gif you tell em

so what time does the piggy bashing start Today SquareB/AoG ?

Nope, i just buried it away. But he is coming back.... sad.gif

Haha you only really need to start worrying when you start goose stepping around your house shouting "Heil"

Haha you only really need to start worrying when you start goose stepping around your house shouting "Heil"

Hahaha.. And when that happens.. Everyone should run to the hills.

i got another rule: When leaving a holdout, no man is left behind to fend for themselves, work as a team! sly.gif

so leray, have you decided what route we're doing, have you considered my foot-only, highway route, you know everyone loved the highway finale on wednesday cool.gif let me know and ill run you through it before wednesday, so you actually know the route this time tounge2.gif

also i think the ps3 players voted for it to be on friday, maybe we should have 2 seperate polls......

playstation host going online in 2 hours. psn : squaredb

drop me a playstation network friend message and you'll be added in.

i got another rule: When leaving a holdout, no man is left behind to fend for themselves, work as a team! sly.gif

so leray, have you decided what route we're doing, have you considered my foot-only, highway route, you know everyone loved the highway finale on wednesday cool.gif let me know and ill run you through it before wednesday, so you actually know the route this time tounge2.gif

also i think the ps3 players voted for it to be on friday, maybe we should have 2 seperate polls......

DBoi, i wont be hosting Wednesday you will have to. Im at work till 11PM, so i will join in when i get back. Unless you wanna wait..

hey squaredb i can do it this friday or saturday whatever time is good for you

user posted image

hey squaredb i can do it this friday or saturday whatever time is good for you

alright, i'll let LeRay0409 know. pm: sent

Edited by squaredb

PM: Received.

I will update tomorrow as I am on the overnight tonight..

Fun days for me...

DBoi, i wont be hosting Wednesday you will have to. Im at work till 11PM, so i will join in when i get back. Unless you wanna wait..

oh so now you want my help?........ LOL jk tounge2.gif

11pm for you is 6pm for me i think, i can probably wait for u but it depends if i've been on all day, if i get on at noon then i dont wanna play till 7, so we'll see....

either way.....

Wednesday Route: Golfclubbing

BoGT route so if u don't have the DLC you better have Episodes of Liberty City.

Dboi: Just remember that the glitch which that route was done. Its been fixed. So youll have to transport to it.

You don't need the parachute glitch in that route. The only route that needed it was "Mob Errands".

I'll be able to make it Wednesday icon14.gif

I'll be able to make it Wednesday icon14.gif

PRAISE JESUS!

ya leray, booze is right, we dont use the parachute glitch in that route, it did help to make sure we got to the golf course, but u can make it without the glitch if u pull ur chute rite away...... instead of free falling to the street and pulling at the last second like me biggrin.gif

and just so everyone is clear, Booze will NOT be recording wink.gif , so dont ask him 100 times if he is confused.gif

Alreet then.

I have an update coming.

Just chilling from my boxing work out.

TheResistance

PS3 Times/Date have been updated please checl your time on the first post.

If you have any issues please contact squaredb OR AoGjr.

XBOX 360 Players:

Next installment of 16 Vs LCPD is Wednesday 3rd August, @ 10/11PM BST. The host/blip leader will be Destructoboi420. If you have any issues please contact him, or post a reply in the thread.

Please post if you are attending.

Following Attending:

* Destructoboi420
* Booze T
* LeRay0409 ?
See you bacon bashers there. smile.gif

TheResistance

The following people are atteneding 16 Vs LCPD on Wednesday 3rd August:

* Destructoboi420
* Booze T
* fgcarva1

These people are a maybe:

* LeRay0409
* .Jedi

Please make sure you post a reply as to if you are attending or not.

MonstaMasha

I should be there hopefully. And what do you mean 10/11 PM BST? Can we have an exact time? I for one don't want to be sitting around doing nothing for an hour from 10 'til 11 waiting for it to start confused.gif

Cult Of Personality
I should be there hopefully. And what do you mean 10/11 PM BST? Can we have an exact time? I for one don't want to be sitting around doing nothing for an hour from 10 'til 11 waiting for it to start confused.gif

That's LeRays organization skills. tounge.gif He may actually mean 10 BST (start time) to 11 BST (end time).

That's LeRays organization skills. tounge.gif He may actually mean 10 BST (start time) to 11 BST (end time).

No i meant 10/11PM.. It depends if Dboi wants to wait for me to finish work. as i finish at 11

ok ps3 side will be doing this course on fridayReverse Prison Break

Good choice AoG, i wonder what clever person made that route notify.gifph34r.gif

Mr Resistance, please use a different colour and font size than that small green above, this old man struggled to read it smile.gif