16 Vs LCPD

TheResistance

MonstaMasha

I'm thinking, why don't we have a layout like below in the first post, showing the last week's video?

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Obviously I would have to redo this, make it a bit more pretty and glossy and all that, and of course get the sizes accurate, but this is just a draft if you will. So, thoughts?

Great to see there's still so many people interested! We could've used the attendance 1.5 years ago. Oh well tounge.gif

Great job on the video, Jedi icon14.gif

Cult Of Personality

Bonus Round Clip: This was taken from a few days ago, not as epic but it's worthy of an upload because of the beginning and ending. icon14.gif

@jedi: Favorite/Like/Subscribe icon14.gif .......... Friend Request? blush.gif

that was fackin insane, i wish i made it farther but i had 6 stars and was leading the group, the LCPD had no choice but to assassinate me tounge.gif , no for real! u and doughnutty were running behind me, but the cops behind us, SHOOT ME! WTF? mercie_blink.gif

oh well, atleat u guys made it, be proud u made it that far jedi, when me and guru found that spot it took us 100s of tries until we finally made it out of the frying pan....... and into the fire devil.gif

that same bridge is in my "Walk The Line" route, aswell as the epic highway from the previous vid, so if we do my route next week, make sure u got u cap card in the entire time my nigga! cool.gif

Good times yesterday, everyone. Thanks again to LeRay & Dboi for getting this event back up and running. Attendance was great, the crew did well working together, and many LCPD now paint the streets. devil.gif

Some helpful tips:

sticking together/transports: Most of the routes are meant to take place on foot. If during a route you aren’t sure where to go, just be sure to stay with the pack and follow close to the blip leaders. When applicable, always use as few vehicles as possible to keep the players (& wanted levels) together. Swat vans are the best form of ground transportation (fully armored, room for four, and spawn frequently). Squad cars and other four doors are a good secondary option.

Team communication (“Too much yelling”): it’s difficult for the host to continually ask everyone to keep the voice level down, but since this game can be very fast paced, yelling and excitement can’t always be controlled . So sometimes it’s better to temporarily mute others for the sake of hearing the blip leader’s directions. And since we are using game chat, the in game phone is another good way to cut through all the chatter. wink.gif

creating a route: “where are we going!!?” “where do we go??” the clearest way for everyone to understand the route directions is to have the route creator post detailed directions as simply terms as possible prior to the event. Organization is what the thread is for after all.

Example route scenario:

“the sh*ts” 60 min

blip leaders: swooner, jedi, leray, destructoboi

10:00 minute arming period & air pickups

@ 50:00 drop point at N. Algonquin Junkyard (start point)

@ 42:00 South to N. Holland Pay & Spray

@ 35:00 South to Holland Train Station

@ 28:00 South to Holland Burgershot

@ 21:00 South to Middle Park

@ 15:00 South to Middle Park Bathrooms (final holdout)

***Heli evac in last minute only!

snapmap: here

Yesterday was the start of something real good, peoples. Nice to see members of the various gtaf MP gangs in one collective event. Hope everyone had a good time & can make next week’s meet. Looking forward to it. icon14.gif

Edited by swooner

Jedi, Good video..

But i don't like the sh*t you put at the side.. Looks tacky...

But you didnt get me dying.. sad.gif

But you got my awesome dodge tounge.gif..

I may change the 4th post to the main account and have it as a videos page.

I will add some rules and shizzium when i can be bothered knackered from work.

LeRay like my idea that I posted before with the images and sh*t?

If you could make somethong epic on a larger scale

Ill pm yiu what im looking for tomorrow.

u know leray, somebody else could always help with the main account whilst your at work rolleyes.gif ..... a canadian perhaps moto_whistle.gif

also: we might have a small 16v sesh tonite for another birthday, anybody interested send me a mssg on LIVE.

@nick barton: plz post your GT/PSN and Time Zone.

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

Cult Of Personality
Jedi, Good video..

But i don't like the sh*t you put at the side.. Looks tacky...

What sh*t on the side?

PS3 dudes, when your hosting 16V please make sure that auto aim is ON, I know most of you like me hate AA, but with the amount of po po this event produces including invisable and underground ones it is essential.

Other than that I enjoyed our little bacon smoking expedition the other night.

Also who is the official PS3 host for this event ??

I think its squaredB (an old friend of mine from CnC, long time ago)

Any idea when a game is going to be happening this weekend??

7cg1vNw.png

PS3 dudes, when your hosting 16V please make sure that auto aim is ON, I know most of you like me hate AA,

To add to this: if you want to give yourself the added challenge, you can always turn off auto-aim in your own settings icon14.gif

If there's a game tonight, I'll be able to make it if it's after 1800 UTC / 7 pm UK time.

Dboi - Nope sorry..

Nothing needs doing to it atm.. If one requires help like that one will let you know.

Jedi: Nah it's all good man, im gonna PM you what I'm after. smile.gif

Nick, Im sure i added you up there.. PS3 right..

Next installment will be Wednesday. Thursday if thats coll with you hood rats? tounge.gif

I look to host on Sunday's and Wednesday's though have yet to figure things like good timing and how to host at all. I only have gta 4 and slightly understand the roles and rules.

psn : squaredb

bring a mic if you can

nick barton
u know leray, somebody else could always help with the main account whilst your at work rolleyes.gif ..... a canadian perhaps moto_whistle.gif

also: we might have a small 16v sesh tonite for another birthday, anybody interested send me a mssg on LIVE.

@nick barton: plz post your GT/PSN and Time Zone.

GT- aloneandcrazy

time zone- east coast of United States

I look to host on Sunday's and Wednesday's though have yet to figure things like good timing and how to host at all. I only have gta 4 and slightly understand the roles and rules.

psn : squaredb

bring a mic if you can

I'll be on this Sunday smile.gif what times do you have planned for each day ?? and if you need help with roles and rules just let me know, played quite a few games the first time this event was played so can help you out with routes and trying to keep order in game.

The only thing I can't do is gaurentee my attendance each week as I have 2 kids, I'm not always around every weekend smile.gif

Leray take the help .you haven't added me to the op

Well, you see i have a job.. Thursday i was working from 4PM - 11PM, Friday i was working 6AM - 4PM, And today, ive done the same. Tomorrow im working the overnight so i am updating today..

Ever believe i need help again keep it to yourself. Im not one to piss off.

TheResistance

flotwig

TheLostBiker

nick barton

Add to The Resistance.

Please keep checking back for updates.

Note to all participants:

When in the game lobby, you must all listen to the host/blip leader. In the game please keep the noise down, so that the host/blip leader can speak clearly to everyone, instead of them having to shout over you.

There will be some rules being added in the next update. So make sure you read them.

See you bacon beaters soon. smile.gif

nick barton

flotwig

TheLostBiker

nick barton

Add to The Resistance.

Please keep checking back for updates.

Note to all participants:

When in the game lobby, you must all listen to the host/blip leader. In the game please keep the noise down, so that the host/blip leader can speak clearly to everyone, instead of them having to shout over you.

There will be some rules being added in the next update. So make sure you read them.

See you bacon beaters soon. smile.gif

when will the next game be?

Nick: For you it will be when squaredb or AoGjr have decided on a set date.

Right this is to all:

By the poll, it looks like people wish the event to take place on a Friday. So, the set date *For 360, will be a Friday. If anyone can not make it for Friday for any reason. Please state and we will see what we can do.

TheResistance

Note to all particpants:

Rules have been added to the first post.

Here they are with explianation as to why they are there.

1 Only signed up forum members can participate.
2 Everyone must remain silent when host is speaking.
3 Participants should give notice if they cannot make the next event.

1. This is to ensure that a friendly and undisruptive installment of 16 Vs LCPD.

2. This is to ensure that all particpants know as to what is happening in the installment, and when/where to move.

3. This is just in place so that we know who will be turning up.

If you have any problems with these rules please PM LeRay0409 or reply in the topic.

360 Players:

So, the set day is Friday nights at 10PM BST. Check the first post for your timezone.

PS3 Players:

If you wish for your installment to take place on Fridays too, please post a reply in the topic.

I am still awaiting for squaredb & AoGjr to confirm a time as to which they will be holding this.

Please can you PM LeRay0409, with the time you have confirmed with each other.

That is all the updates/news for today.

Keep checking back for more updates.

You guys had one yesterday?

I believe Destructoboi held one as a birthday present.

Our set date will be a Friday. But im thinking of having 2 installments next week..

Wednesday & Friday.. Just to wet your guys appetites abit more. smile.gif