Why I believe that the next GTA game won't be VC

Vormek

Hello!

So I've been thinking a little about the location in the next GTA game. We can only speculate about the location so far and most people believe that it will take place in Vice City. Many things hint towards Vice City and I really, really want to revisit Vice City in a much improved city with a bigger map, more lively city, country side etc etc. But something tells me that it won't be Vice City, but rather a brand new city.

The ONLY reason I believe this is because GTA4 was located in Liberty City and if Rockstar makes the next game in Vice City we can probably guess the location for GTA (6)... that's right, San Andreas. Think about it... the GTA 3 era had Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas. They already did Liberty City twice, if Vice City appears in the next game we can safely assume that the next game after GTAV vill be San Andreas. And I don't think Rockstar would be that obvious, the location is extremely important and if they do Vice City again most people will believe that San Andreas will be the next game after V.

Can't see why they couldn't. They can even set the next one in Vice and set the one after that anywhere.

Plus they did the same in the III-era, they made LC then VC (and these two cities were in GTA1 along with San Andreas)

If you want to discuss the location, please use the pinned location topic. We don't need the forum cluttered up with these why I think GTA V will be set here, and why I think it won't be set there topics.