GTA IV HUD CRASH!

Bvglari

Help i reinstalled my GTA because i downloaded something and my GTA crashed so i downloaded again the GTA IV hud (that worked before i reinstalled my GTA) and now my GTA keeps on crashing when i install the HUD then i put back the original HUD it works fine.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I dont get you ^^^^ even i search what you said to me to search it it still wont pop up

Edited by Bvglari

• 1 year later...

Same Thing is happening to me, But only thing is, The GTA IV HUD Never worked in mines, everytime I put the GTA IV HUD folder and .asi in they crash. I've watch people on youtube do it with no problem, and Im wonder why is mine doing this. I aslo did the DEP thing it still crash, And I didnt see an interface.asi in my Root Directory. So If you can, Can You Help ??? Really Appreciate It. If You Can't looks like Imma have to go back to Boring old Gta SA, with mods that slow down the game Anyway. :\

Edited by KayRigg

Same Thing is happening to me, But only thing is, The GTA IV HUD Never worked in mines, everytime I put the GTA IV HUD folder and .asi in they crash. I've watch people on youtube do it with no problem, and Im wonder why is mine doing this. I aslo did the DEP thing it still crash, And I didnt see an interface.asi in my Root Directory. So If you can, Can You Help ??? Really Appreciate It. If You Can't looks like Imma have to go back to Boring old Gta SA, with mods that slow down the game Anyway. :\

have you any asiloader?and where you downloaded this mod?