Help installing gta 4 complete edition

egijrk304034

egijrk304034

Hey guys i need your help installing gta 4 complete edition and it keeps giving me an error and its quite annoying

ive got all the specs.. to

the error happens when i swap the discs to install it.. and it says no path specified when press accept so i direct it to the right path then that comes up.

my error

Did the installation ever work before? Or is this the first time you're trying it?

In case you have any image mounting softwares (like Alcohol 120%, Daemon Tools, UltraISO, etc.) installed, it'd be wise to uninstall them completely because they might interfere with the installation.

If that's not it, then check the disc for any scratches.

Alternatively, you can try copying the contents of the discs onto your hard drive and install the game from there.

egijrk304034

yes ive tried installing before and it did this and i got the discs wiped today like the scratches cleaned off them..and the hard drive one still does the same thing confused.gif

Alternatively, you can try copying the contents of the discs onto your hard drive and install the game from there.

Are you sure you managed to copy all the files to HDD? If yes, you shouldn't be getting the error.