Secrets of Topic Making GTAFORUMS doesn't want you

tuff_luv_capo

tuff_luv_capo
The next person to post something about Slamman is going to be responsible for getting this topic locked.

smile.gif

I'll up the ante. The next person to mention his name will be banned for as many days as his name appears in this thread, including his own posts.

cool.gif

Oh yea? I see your temp-ban and raise you. The next time someone mentions the aforementioned thing we shouldn't mention, they will receive a life-time subscription to SUP Magazine.

user posted image

user posted image

Not only has this topic improved my posting habits but it has also improved my love life. Last night I was slamman this little blonde number after she read my brill topic. She was all, "Sauron. you are so sophisticated" and I was all "Shut up bitch" as I continued to slam her back to next century.

Just thought I should let you all know, this thread truly delivers.

Did you know, according to Government endorsed statistics, 87% of people can't read aforementioned gentleman's posts without feeling nauseous. This topic however, shared the secrets of helping me get my head around aforementioned gentleman's confusing manuscripts. I'm now able to survive the tidal wave of thrash metal with a high success rate! I don't need a stomach pump anymore!

U R B A N I T A S