Secrets of Topic Making GTAFORUMS doesn't want you

tuff_luv_capo

^ TWITTER and FACEBOOk, compare to MySpace....do the math

If you're not a vet, you won't get it, I suppose

I just tried to do the math, but the answer came out as "What the f*ck are you talking about?"

All joking aside, I really don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Edited by *MURDOC*
38773_s.gif

tuff_luv_capo

If you're not a vet, you won't get it, I suppose

Slamman this is what you do: you post in a topic, then a page later you come back and post again until you get attention for being a spaz.

You're not intelligent, you don't even have a job. Every single person here is better and more successful than you. I have more talent in my left buttcheek than you have in BOTH buttcheeks.

JoeyLeone25

Wow, talk about a blast from the Vice City past! I'd always assumed that you'd reached the upper echelons of society (or have you?) and that you would later return as an alcoholic administrator causing mayhem and destruction within your wake before finally admitting defeat and having an intervention with Leo_Teal. By the way, nice to see you show your face again friend.

I'm making reference to a topic of mine that would stand the test of time here, while I was away was a prime example. Being serious, now

Twitter did take off and my topic was somewhat timely

tuff_luv_capo
Wow, talk about a blast from the Vice City past! I'd always assumed that you'd reached the upper echelons of society (or have you?) and that you would later return as an alcoholic administrator causing mayhem and destruction within your wake before finally admitting defeat and having an intervention with Leo_Teal. By the way, nice to see you show your face again friend.

I've been in vehicle chat this whole time. You should visit.

Personally, I would like to know more about this 'Twitter', Slamman. Perhaps you should make a new topic about it?

Ld8Bhg8.gif

Nope, I'm not placating this Bash someone mentality, I was being serious, since there was a thread I also remember about Which topic a user contributed that had the most views, It was in Gen Chat a few years ago, if you joined in 2004, use Search, Sit and think about it, it's not impossible to remember

tuff_luv_capo
Nope, I'm not placating this Bash someone mentality, I was being serious, since there was a thread I also remember about Which topic a user contributed that had the most views, It was in Gen Chat a few years ago, if you joined in 2004, use Search, Sit and think about it, it's not impossible to remember

Ok now you're capitalizing random words. You HAVE to be trolling. Your whole life must be one giant f*ck you to society.

Why you guys (Capo, Murdoc, etc) have a bug up your ass for one member here is beyond me, I came to play a game and share love of it, that's beyond your capability of reasoning, I can't figure you out at all.

I'll say this, I tried to use GTAF search, and it failed, more then once. DAMMIT

Why you guys (Capo, Murdoc, etc) have a bug up your ass for one member here is beyond me...

First of all, don't flatter yourself Billy, and second, I'd rather have a bug up my ass than a LaserDisc wedged up in there.

Here's a bowl, to catch the overflow of crap from your mouth.

user posted image

(Bowl is made from LaserDisc)

38773_s.gif

Chinatown Wars

Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I'll waste no time reading it

I'd rather have a bug up my ass than a LaserDisc wedged up in there.

hmm... don't say that bro. You never know. sh*t happens....

But now on a serious note. C'mon guys, can't we all just get along in the forums?

very nice topic

The following endorsement has actually made me go back and read the entire opening post. Without your stunning review I would have missed one of the topics of the year. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Why you guys (Capo, Murdoc, etc) have a bug up your ass for one member here is beyond me

You know Slammy, your rambling wouldn't be nearly as annoying if you weren't averaging 80 posts per day. If you cut back on the spew a little, it wouldn't get on people's tits so much. How can you possibly have something relevant to say about everything?

Ld8Bhg8.gif

Why you guys (Capo, Murdoc, etc) have a bug up your ass for one member here is beyond me

You know Slammy, your rambling wouldn't be nearly as annoying if you weren't averaging 80 posts per day. If you cut back on the spew a little, it wouldn't get on people's tits so much. How can you possibly have something relevant to say about everything?

I fully agree with Voodoo here. It's like you feel the need to post every single little thing that's on your mind here. And if you're gonna post, just get to your point instead of rambling on about stuff that's usually completely irrelevant to the topics at hand.

Here's one. How about we all stop talking about Slamman for more than five f*cking seconds. Every topic now has some remark about him, and it's getting old. We get it, he posts a lot and tends to ramble. Big deal. It's a discussion forum.

I haven't seen the guy give someone one ounce of sh*t, yet everyone is taking turns being an asshole to him.

7FTgFLB.png

I Love Anna Kournikova

Once you have a reputation on here your f*cked.

R2ZHo4B.png

SF Giants 2010 - 2012 - 2014 World Series Champs

Here's one. How about we all stop talking about Slamman for more than five f*cking seconds. Every topic now has some remark about him, and it's getting old. We get it, he posts a lot and tends to ramble. Big deal. It's a discussion forum.

I haven't seen the guy give someone one ounce of sh*t, yet everyone is taking turns being an asshole to him.

I'm digging through this very Gen Chat for gems like this, but it's not really a thead with staying power, it just has a subject with staying power.

Good or Bad, D33P Throat is a part of GTAF history, as I be

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...entry1057328827

I was referring to a thread started up that asked anyone active to post their best thread they made, I thought that thread had it's own staying power. At least you know I am here or where-ever, 24-7

That probably applies anywhere. But I do kind of agree with -ska, except for the fact that Slamman does rumble a bit. Everyone just has to get over it.

I tried to be cool with the guy, I gave him a chance.

Now he's more irritating than before and he's f*cking everywhere, so I don't care if he hasn't given me "an ounce of sh*t", instead he gives me pages of text diarrhea and I'm f*cking tired of seeing it.

I'm done on this subject.

38773_s.gif

Thanks to you, my intestines is no longer clogged like the pipe leaving Michael Moore's toilet!

1xHtopY.png

I Love Anna Kournikova

That probably applies anywhere.

But especially on an internet forum where it is much harder to explain yourself through text then it would be to do so through words. icon14.gif

R2ZHo4B.png

SF Giants 2010 - 2012 - 2014 World Series Champs

That probably applies anywhere. But I do kind of agree with -ska, except for the fact that Slamman does rumble a bit. Everyone just has to get over it.

I rumble but not in that fashion

Just make a topic as big as the OFFICIAL PS3 or XBOX topic, and that will be kept on page 1 for more then a few years, for the Xbox 780 I suspect.

The next person to post something about Slamman is going to be responsible for getting this topic locked.

smile.gif

Well, I just re-read the first post, and I lost EIGHT F*CKING POUNDS!!!

Amazing!

38773_s.gif

Girish virtually killed this topic.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

tuff_luv_capo
The next person to post something about Slamman is going to be responsible for getting this topic locked.

smile.gif

Does anyone here remember the slamvan from San Andreas? My slanted spandex wearing ex-wife used to have a slammin' vehicle roughly similar to this back when I still had the stamina to stammer through one of her salmon sammiches.

smile.gif

I'll up the ante. The next person to mention his name will be banned for as many days as his name appears in this thread, including his own posts.

cool.gif

4XEtraA.jpg