Very Strange ICEnhancer issue

coolicus

Hey Guys I've got a very strange issue with ICEnhancer version 2.5.

The game menu doesn't render when pressing in game and flickers along with the HUD Elements/text - just to be clear I'm not talking about the font on the game start up but actually in game itself the menu's wont display correctly. I know this is probably somewhat a shot in the dark but I would be really appreciative of any answers as to what might be causing this perplexing issue as the mod itself looks beautiful it's just it's destroyed my interface.

It also seems terribly oversaturated/bright in custscences although that seems par for the course.

I have rolled back to 1.4 and am using the steam version.

Thank you in advance!

smile.gif

(Posted in the right forum this time!)

The game menu doesn't render when pressing in game and flickers along with the HUD Elements/text - just to be clear I'm not talking about the font on the game start up but actually in game itself the menu's wont display correctly. I know this is probably somewhat a shot in the dark but I would be really appreciative of any answers as to what might be causing this perplexing issue as the mod itself looks beautiful it's just it's destroyed my interface.

It also seems terribly oversaturated/bright in custscences although that seems par for the course.

Thank you in advance!

smile.gif

Don't roll back.

Get the original version

Patch to 1.0.4.0

Thank you in advance!

smile.gif

Don't roll back.

Get the original version

Patch to 1.0.4.0

I think the only thing I can do is roll back as I am on steam so it automatically downloads the latest version even when doing a fresh install confused.gif?

Do you have any idea what might cause this issue?

I have the same problem. I had the issue with the menus when I downgraded to 1.0.4.0, but I just needed to replace the font file with a modified one. As for the flickering, I'm having that issue as well. I've been told the game doesn't work well with Radeon HD cards, but I've seen people with 5770s able to play it perfectly. I've emailed the creator a week or so ago and still waiting for a response...

DrSlickDaddy
I have the same problem. I had the issue with the menus when I downgraded to 1.0.4.0, but I just needed to replace the font file with a modified one. As for the flickering, I'm having that issue as well. I've been told the game doesn't work well with Radeon HD cards, but I've seen people with 5770s able to play it perfectly. I've emailed the creator a week or so ago and still waiting for a response...

I have the same problem and I am using x2 ATi Radeon 5770. This happens on any mod involving enb