GTAF Gaming Chat Directory

blitz

90BH9QE.png

Hello, welcome to the Gaming Chat directory. In this thread you will find an organized list with most of the game's topics where you can discuss and give your opinions on different games. This is an easier way to find the topic you're specifically looking for, and I would appreciate your feedback on it. If there is another game's thread that you consider interesting, please tell me so I can add it to the list. I will also try to keep this as updated as I can. Thank you.

A-G

[table]

Topic Title (A-G)Topic StarterLinkAdriftgta_fan28LinkAgentJacky FiendLinkAlan WakeoysterbarronLinkAngry BirdsMaster Of San AndreasLinkArmA 3Master of San AndreasLinkAssassin's Creed 2WizardSmashLinkAssassin's Creed: BrotherhoodRemixLinkAssassin's Creed: Revelationsgta_talkLinkAssassin's Creed 3gta_talkLinkAssassin's Creed IV: Black FlagVoiceoftheVoicelessLinkBatman: Arkham Asylumflitcroft101 LinkBatman: Arkham CityTyphusLinkBatman: Arkham OriginstheomenofficialLinkBattlefield: Bad Company 2Darkshade12LinkBattlefield 3oldageLinkBattlefield 4vertical limitLinkBeyond Good and Evil 2theomenofficialLinkBeyond:Two SoulstheomenofficialLink
Bioshock InfiniteReconiteLink
Borderlands 2oldageLinkBroken Sword 5: The Serpent's CurseGangxxterLinkBullySeddoLinkCall of Duty 4: Modern WarfareIsd3dLinkCall of Duty 5: World at WarCarbine23LinkCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 2EnjoiiLinkCall of Duty Black OpsEnjoiiLinkCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3PiperkaLinkCall of Duty: Black Ops IIvertical limitLinkCall of Duty: GhostsHvitdergLinkCall of Juarez: The Cartel-BLITZ-LinkCarmageddon: ReincarnationFiremanLink
Company of Heroes 2akavari112LinkCounter-Strike: Global OffensiveOldageLinkCounter-Strike: SourcePtikobjLinkCrysis 3DragonjackLinkCyberpunk 2077theomenofficialLinkDark SoulsII J0SePh X IILinkDark Souls IIRemixLinkDarksiders IIGtaghost22LinkDayZLinkiLinkDead IslandpapanestaLinkDead Island: RiptideoysterbarronLinkDead Rising 3StrengthLinkDead SpaceVoodooLinkDead Space 2GezimLinkDead Space 3residenteviloutbreakLinkDestiny™GunWrathLinkDestiny of SpiritsJOSEPH XLinkDeus Ex 3Drunk Russian 9LinkDiablo IIIDreamsLieHereLinkDiRT 2PtikobjLinkDiRT 3PtikobjLinkDota 2jellyLinkDragon Age 3: InquisitionAudiophileLinkDragon's DogmaSweatyPa1msLinkDrive ClubJBantonLinkDriver: San FranciscoDC93LinkDuke Nukem ForeveroysterbarronLinkFable AnniversaryStrengthLinkFallout 3Flitcroft101LinkFallout: New VegasEnjoiiLinkFar Cry 3SlingaaLinkFar Cry: 3 Blood DragonIndiLinkFar Cry 4gtamad8LinkFarming Simulator 2013GunWrathLinkFTL: Faster Than LightBenjimino234LinkFIFA 12Firefly8000LinkFIFA 13OchyGTALink
FIFA 14iNeroLinkFIFA Steetvertical limitLinkForza HorizonTycekLinkForza Motorsport 4CanoxaLinkForza Motorsport 5Sgt. FoleyLinkFrom DustoldageLinkGears of War 3SeddoLinkGears of War: JudgmentmrpainLinkGhost Recon: Future SoldierEduardKoeleJuckLinkGod of War: AscensionMaster of San AndreasLinkGodfather 2Mahogany JointLinkGotham City ImpostorsNarcis_speed6LinkGran Turismo 4zerokarmaLinkGran Turismo 5GezimLinkGuild Wars 2Grandal.LinkGTAF Minecraft ServerKirstyLinkGuitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock-Kajun-Link
[/table]

H-M

[table]Topic Title (H-M)Topic StarterLinkHalf-Life: Black Mesa SourceDizzeeLXLinkHalo 3TheDude5000LinkHalo 4matiLinkHalo: ReachBenjimino234LinkHalo seriesSam998LinkHeavy Rain: The Oragami KillerThePinkFloydSoundLinkHitman: AbsolutionDeadman28LinkHomefrontConal123 LinkI Am Alivevertical limitLinkInfamous: Second SonDneroJohnsonLinkJust Cause 2gtafreak103LinkJust Cause seriesDemonKingLinkKilling FloorPatLinkKillzone 2GezimLinkKillzone 4theomenofficialLinkKingdom Hearts 3theomenofficialLinkKing of Fighters XIIIBenjimino234LinkL.A NoireIdeeLinkLeft 4 Dead 2Stink_FistLinkLittle Big PlanetYourNeighbohoodKillerLinkLittle Big Planet 2oldageLinkLone Survivorcaio3771LinkMad MaxJOSEPH XLinkMafia 2MafuyuLinkMAGCryptReaperDorianLinkMass Effect 2deathdealerLinkMass Effect 3CharmingCharlieLinkMax Payne 3Street MixLinkMetal Gear Solid 4YourNeighborhoodKillerLinkMetal Gear Solid: Ground ZeroesGtaghost22LinkMetal Gear Solid HD CollectionPrometheusXLinkMen of WarEverLost123LinkMetro: Last LightMatiLinkMidnight Club: Los Angeles DebutGTA3-Freak2001LinkMinecraftOttaeLinkMirror's Edge 2ScratchCardLinkMortal Kombat 9deathdealerLinkMurdered: Soul SuspectkudoboiLink
[/table]

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

N-Z

[table]Topic Title (N-Z)Topic StarterLinkNeed For Speed: Hot PursuitMinicLinkNeed For Speed: Most WantedStretchnutterLinkNeed For Speed: The RunyngwierocksLinkNFS Most Wanted 2-BLITZ-Link
Need for Speed: RivalsSgt. FoleyLinkPayday 2ClaudeSpeed1911LinkPortal 2NTAuthorityLinkPES 2012AndyGanteksLinkPES 2013AndyGanteks LinkPES 2014Master of San Andreas LinkPlants vs Zombies: Garden WarfareHvitdvergLinkProject C.A.R.SmanofpeaceLinkPrototypecps82LinkQuantum BreakJOSEPH XLinkRAGEII J0SePh X IILinkRambo: The Video GameUtricularEwe001LinkRatchet and Clank: Into The NexustheomenofficialLinkRed Dead RedemptionbeavisLinkResident Evil 5CTDieselLinkResident Evil 6AreXiLinkRide to Hell: RetributionBlood_MoneyLinkRyse: Son of RomeSausageInACanLinkSaints Row 2//JohnnyGat\\LinkSaints Row 3MacIntosh101LinkSaints Row 4ccrogers15LinkSilent Hill SagatheomenofficialLinkSimcity 5ccrogers15Link
SkatedarthYENIKLinkSkate 2MoncaiLinkSkate 3EnjoiiLinkSleeping Dogsvertical limitLinkSlenderToupLinkSniper Elite V2fullmetalLinkSpace Enginegtathebest4everLinkSplinter Cell: ConvictionnlitementLinkSplinter Cell: Blacklistgta_fan28Link
SSXRemix.LinkStar Wars 1313VersousLink
Star Wars BattlefrontfridaynightscreamLink
Star Wars: The Force UnleashedZak.LinkStar Wars: The Old RepublicNixonLinkState of DecayRed XIIILinkStreet Fighter IVDiggdydogLinkStreet Fighter x TekkenBenjimino234Link
Team Fortress 2PtikobjLinkThe CrewUtricularEwe001LinkThe Elder Scrolls OnlineKnifeLinkThe Elder Scrolls IV: OblivionSillyhed2000LinkThe Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimII J0SePh X IILinkThe GetawayOttaeLinkThe Last of UsGezimLinkThe Order 1886acmilanoLinkThe Sims$RelbelGLinkThe Walking Dead Game Seriesccrogers15LinkThe Witcher 3: Wild HuntRaaviLinkThieftheomenofficialLinkTitanfallJOSEPH XLinkTomb RaiderItachi UchihaLinkTom Clancy's The DivisionSgt. FoleyLinkTrials EvolutionpapanestaLinkTwisted MetalRaptomexLinkUncharted 2SlammanLinkUncharted 3: Drake's DeceptionII J0SePh X II LinkWar ThunderSausageInACanLinkWatch Dogsshinsta312 LinkWolfenstein : The New OrderkudoboiLinkWorld of WarcraftHukkelLinkWWE 2K14LFarmerLink[/table]

Other Interesting Discussion Threads

[table]

Official PS3 TopicSIP YEK NODLinkOfficial Xbox 360 TopicSIP YEK NODLinkFor PC Gamersmkey82LinkOfficial "What are you playing now?" threadZak.LinkScreenshot topicBrad.LinkYour Game CollectionDalpuraLinkSecret gaming confessionschikit134LinkThe New PSP Discussion ThreadLost-FenderLinkNintendo WiiJordanLinkName your games you hate, but people seem to loveoldageLinkThe worst game you ever boughtTommy.LinkWorst/Most Disapointing Titles of 2011StoatzLinkWhat age did you start playing video games?Sam998LinkOfficial Band Game Chat TopicBlackadder.LinkRetro GamingThePinkFloydSoundLinkE3 2007Zak.LinkE3 2010AndyGanteksLinkE3 2011PapanestaLinkGamesCom 2010AndyGanteksLinkGamesCom 2011AndyGanteksLinkMost Difficult Gaming AccomplishmentSam998LinkBest game you ever playmaliksusantoLinkGTA V vs Saints Row 3Djdevin10LinkGaming wish listvertical limitLinkGTAF Skyrim: Character Build Discussionmeta187LinkYour favorite trailers?LinkiLinkThe GTAF Hot Pixel Topic v1.0meta187LinkThe saddest thing you've seen in a gamepyramid headLinkWhat is the best horror game?Cosmic GypsyLinkThe Most Awesome Game SoundtracksshrekdjLinkWii UGTAvanjaLinkE3 2012SenaxLink
First screenshots of next-gen graphics!VersousLink
The Rockstar Socialclub threadPiperkaLink
Which games are you really crazy about?YossarianiteLink
Rare game(s) you ownMiamivicecityLink
Guess The Game!Master of San AndreasLink
Xbox 360 Hard Drive Install ChartBenjimino234LinkYou Favourite Rockstar Game's CharacterJoiggaLinkBest Story in GamesDr. John13LinkWhats your preference? PC, Console, Web, Handheld?ccrogers15LinkPlayStation VitaNickRadLinkYour first video game experiencedeffponyLinkAll About Games!Master of San AndreasLinkOfficial PS4 TopicSgt. FoleyLinkOfficial Xbox One TopicshrekDJLinkThis Generation - Who ruled itbilly jamesLinkPhotorealistic or Lifelike ScreenshotsLazyboyeightLinkOfficial Retro/Arcade Gaming TopicMaster of San AndreasLink2012 in GamingMaster of San AndreasLinkWorst Rockstar Game?Gst0395Link[/table]

If you would like a certain topic to be added to the directory, please use this template.

[table]Topic TitleTopic StarterLink[/table]

pkmTc.gif

It didn't fit, but I'll add it just for you wink.gif

Nice work sir! This needs a pin for sure!

Dirt 2

CS:S

Here are some other game topics I started, you may wish to add them, even though they're pretty dead confused.gif

edit: Dirt 3 too

Edited by Ptikobj

Great work! I agree, this deserves a pin

Edit: The only constructive criticism I can think of now would be to add "The Elder Scrolls" In front of Oblivion and Skyrim so they're next to each other.

Edited by Pagelzilla

Ahh Murdoc, you are such a nice guy.

Good job Blitz.! A really swell topic!

el1e0jer0qpyjd2fg.jpg

Ah, Murdoc, thanks so much! biggrin.gif

@Ptikobj I'll add them right this second!

@Pagelzilla, Hmm, the only reason why I didn't add 'the elder scrolls' before was because the title of the actual threads are just like that.

Edited by blitz.

AndyGanteks

Girl, no way, i was just doing the same topic, wanted to, since gaming chat index is useful and needed and the old topic had no reason to be unpinned. I made the banner few hours ago, was gonna finish the A-Z topics in the next 2-3 hours, then i saw this topic.

Do you like, read my mind. mercie_blink.gif

Anyway, good job icon14.gif , you actually saved me from wasting time searching topics, but it could do with a few more links. I see a few missing.

Woah, Andy, had no idea. Sorry about that, I feel bad now notify.gif

Pass me a couple of links then, and I'll credit you somwhere wink.gif

Good job blitz, I see more and more work from you. smile.gif

Dead (Retired)

Good job blitz, I see more and more work from you. smile.gif

Thanks, miro, I try to do my best 'round these parts tounge.gif

Kweckzilber

When someone looks into your profile, they might think that this guy's a real spammer. Then they find that they're mistaken, and correct themselves by saying that this girl's a real spammer. Sadly, they're going to realize they're mistaken again, since things you're posting very much makes sense and are much far from spam (in a good sense, of course wink.gif ). I'm amazed a girl your age can act this mature (Yeah, always exceptions). Keep up the good work.

And you may want to add these:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3PiperkaLinkBatman: Arkham CityTyphusLink

I know, Batman AC isn't released yet, but anyway...

Other interesting topics:

Worst/Most Disapointing Titles of 2011StoatzLink

You have no idea how much I appreciated that, I also added those games except for AC which is already included wink.gif

Thank you, I really mean it.

Edit: Woops, it wasn't there. I added it now, confused it with Arkham Asylum blush.gif

• Like 1

LongHairedFreakyGuy
Great work, Blitz. This topic was definitely needed again since the search function takes forever to find the topic you're after. smile.gif

KilnerLUFC.gif

Congratulations on the medal Blitz, it's deserved!

Here are two cookies which you can eat! tounge.gif

cookie.gifcookie.gif

Dead (Retired)

Great work Blitz icon14.gif

Congrats on the medal cookie.gif

Thanks guys, everything's is much appreciated.

The entry for Modern Warfare 2 is wrong. Piperka is not the topic starter and the link leads to the Modern Warfare 3 topic. This is the correct link. The topic starter is also incorrect for Batman: Arkham Asylum and DiRT 3.

Thanks for telling me, I fixed it already.

Murdoc, I added it too. wink.gif

That's nice n handy for finding topics without having to use search. Good work.

Here's a few more:

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

RAGE

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Dark Souls

.. which were started by me, and:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

...which was started by Drunk Russian 9

Added.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and feedback, all is much appreciated!

AndyGanteks

Panz, add the PES 2012 topic to the directory please. icon14.gifhttp://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=478074

Panz? You're getting us confused now Andy? lol.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.