DYOM Help!

Illusive Prime

Illusive Prime

2 weeks a go i finally got CLEO to put on my game! :-) So i can try out Dutchys DYOM mod.

I had a lot of time on it and understand it a little now.

There's some stuff i need help to understand:

Like when i add a car to the mission (part of the objective), when i get out it doesn't say anything like

"Get back in the car/truck!"

How do i put somthing like that on?

And like when i add a actor that is important to the mission like say.... Ceaser.

When i lose hime or kill him, it doesn't disply like "Ceaser is dead!" or "You lost Ceaser!"

And when i want to do a drive-by how do i make my character get in a passenger seat and let A.I drive to the place i send it coordenates and for example chase a enemy car?

And when i downloaded some DYOM files some missions had random helicopters that can fire rockets.

When i make missions i put a say for example like Hunter to protect me, he doesn't even fire the mini-guns or rockets at the attacking pursures.

How can i command the heli-pilot to fire at attackers?

I'm sorta new to the DYOM mod and don't know what features are on and not.

P.S Any chance of a DYOM for Vice City and/or another version of DYOM for San Andreas?

This is one reason i prefer to code/script the missions myself in sanny builder, but i guess DYOM is for people who dont want to spend the time and effort on every detail.

Would this help? How to become a successful DYOM designer

Dont be offended im not hinting to you that your bad at using DYOM i was providing help

Edited by The_Sorrow