Protagonist!

Nellic94

What kind of protagonist do you think will appear in GTA V (or whatever it will be called)?Vote and discuss here.

From what we have seen from the trailer, It will most likely be Ned Luke or the CJ lookalike. Whoever it is, they will find it hard keeping up with Niko Bellic, who was a very credible protagonist for GTA IV. What do you hope/ want the protagonist will be like?

If you want to start a serious, well-thought-out topic discussing, say, the pros and cons of a particular protagonist, that's fine. Just keep all general chit-chat and such in here.

Edited by Nellic94

Original Light

I wan't a bad-ass polish protagonist. Polocks unite! Then ill have someone to relate to. tounge2.gif

Italian American, I don't know I just like the mob tounge.gif also I love the way you put female as a different race. xD

Hispanic is ahead by now...

Let's just think of what ethnicity or country wants to screw up america (pretty much every one but there has to be some that want it most).

Venezuelan seems likely (since scarface is cuban) but only because of it's president. Venezuelans don't get too famous american rejects.

Gtaplayaminigun

Well, there are two questions to be answered here,

for the poll, i.e, 'what kind of protagonist do you want?' I want an African American.

For the OP, i.e, 'What kind of protagonist do you think will appear?' I think it'd be a White American(other than others).

I chose Polish American. I would have someone I can relate to is one reason. There are a boatload more reasons for my decision.

I'm not sure why I think this, but for some reason I am sensing it could be a African American protag' this time around.

Eternal Moonshine

My vote goes to African American. But i would like to see a character more similar to CJ rather than Vic from VCS. I wouldn't mind an Italian American though. I'm currently watching The Sopranos and i have become very fond of these guys:)

Extreme Badass Killa

Biker by far. They're just the type that don't give a sh*t about anythin' and aren't afraid to get the job done so it better be a biker.

I said Irish/ Irish American because the McRearys in gta iv were just legends biggrin.gif

If Colombian was an option, I would vote for it.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

Oh lord. "Jewish" is not a race bored.gif

i didnt say it had to be a race neither is female or biker

If Colombian was an option, I would vote for it.

isnt Colombian Hispanic?

Yeah, but most of the given ones to chose are races, and Jewish is kind of offensive...

Yeah, but most of the given ones to chose are races, and Jewish is kind of offensive...

I dont mean it to be offensive its just that there are sometimes Jewish mobs and gangs

I dont mean it to be offensive its just that there are sometimes Jewish mobs and gangs

lol.gif

Those exist? Okay then. Anyways, I picked Jamaican.

lol.gif

Those exist? Okay then. Anyways, I picked Jamaican.

Yeah shur in gta iv in the museum mission, Niko Bellic and Johnny are doing a diamond deal with the Jewish mob when Luis Lopez ambushes it, and thanks for voting first to say Jamaican smile.gif

Spanish/American, if that makes sense. Without meaning to come across racist sort of Mexican?

And make him young. Like 17/18. Just out of Juvie. I want him just getting into a gang but not so gang focussed as SA was. Just sort of drug running as a means of making a bit of money, but mainly using the just joining a gang thing as a way of doing tutorial levels at the start of the game with you being taught things.

I want it to be like the Spanish guys from SA side of the story. Maybe have appearances from CJ and the Grove Street Family as your rivals.

Spanish/American, if that makes sense. Without meaning to come across racist sort of Mexican?

And make him young. Like 17/18. Just out of Juvie. I want him just getting into a gang but not so gang focussed as SA was. Just sort of drug running as a means of making a bit of money, but mainly using the just joining a gang thing as a way of doing tutorial levels at the start of the game with you being taught things.

I want it to be like the Spanish guys from SA side of the story. Maybe have appearances from CJ and the Grove Street Family as your rivals.

Rockstar probably won't let the main character be under 21. Especially not under 18.

I picked African American, not sure why. I would just love a Bad-Ass Black man who will get the job done, getting money in return, that or a white male

I found Niko wasn't my kind >.>

not bad but I mean like you just want to walk around he just isn't my style

As every PAST GTA person has been

(Claude, CJ, Tommy, Vic, tony) etc.

Rockstar probably won't let the main character be under 21. Especially not under 18.

I had a feeling this would be brought up.

Im going to go ahead and mention the fact the game is about killing dozens of people.

hispanic, like saying, wassup holmes, or el pinche ryan es gay or something like that xD

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Nobody is saying Eastern European/ Russian, was Niko really that bad?

I picked African American, not sure why. I would just love a Bad-Ass Black man who will get the job done, getting money in return, that or a white male

I found Niko wasn't my kind >.>

not bad but I mean like you just want to walk around he just isn't my style

As every PAST GTA person has been

(Claude, CJ, Tommy, Vic, tony) etc.

Edited by Nellic94

I had a feeling this would be brought up.

Im going to go ahead and mention the fact the game is about killing dozens of people.

Well it's already controversial enough. Congress will have a fit if they allow underage drinking and a minor killing people. A lot of people under 18 play that game. I'm under 18 and play that game! There's a fine line between acceptable and unacceptable. That is unacceptable. Plus, some little immature gangbanger? The Housers can do a little better than that.

hispanic, like saying, wassup holmes, or el pinche ryan es gay or something like that xD

heh gay significa lo mismo en español y en ingles,ten mas cuidado moto_whistle.gif

OT:Hispanic all the way.that way I have someone relatable.

I voted French, cause I think its something new and hasn't been explored yet, R* could do something really original with it.

2nd choice would be Russian, but they would be too similar to Niko that way...