The July 23rd Topic

Shayan Shaffey

Shayan Shaffey

So I think one of the following will happen:

New Hint by Chevy Chase...

Announcement on R* website (At least a logo) EDIT: this will not happen, because it's a saturday.

any way I will be staying up all night (It 9:50 at night where I live) hoping for something. So just reply with what you think will happen, or if you are going to stay up all night, write it.

Edited by shayanshaffey
user posted image

Original Light

Im staying up all night and praying to god. If it comes true maybey their is someone up their ^^ Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

What I am expecting? Nothing at all.

TheHippyJesus

I hope something will happen but I don't think anything will.

I am staying up late anyway because there are loads of things on the tv I want to watch.

Edited by John Cheese

Whats going to happen tomorrow?

Tomorrow will take place Comic-Con in San Diego and people expect an GTA V announcement.

About me... I'll only go to sleep, wake up and check this forum. If I don't see people spamming threads with GTA V stuff, then I'll carry on with life. tounge.gif

Dead (Retired)

Shayan Shaffey

I'm not staying awake just for Deepthro@t, I have to work late tonight so I just decided to work and check for updates.

user posted image

Nothing will happen. If something happens I'll eat my words and start to take things on this forum a bit more seriously.

Kwandilibro

What am I expecting out of tomorrow? Hmm...

I'll probably get up, eat some cereal or something, sit around for a while, maybe take a sh*t and a shower, then I'll go to the gym. Come home, log back into GTAF, and find the same thing I found today- nothing. Maybe, just maybe, at best, Sir Throat of Deepness might drop another hint for everyone to salivate over. But a Saturday announcement? Nah.

What I am expecting? Nothing. I have given up hope for announcements or new clues anytime soon. In my opinion the 'Chevy Chase Viral' has failed. The hype was back, they let it slip.

almostrodney

As much as I'm desperate for an announcement tomorrow, I really don't think itl happen:/ simply because it Is a Saturday, but please R* prove me wrong!!

Shayan Shaffey

but deep down we are all hoping for something about GTA soon, right? I know I am, but a GTA announcement sounds silly on a saturday, so I lost hope for it. oh and BTW 1 Anonymous user (could it be...?). I think most of us are really desperate for something right now, so even "Mr. Let me shove my dick into your throat, while you call me chevy chase." could make me happy.

user posted image

Sunny weather because I'm hoping to go to a barbeque. Oh and at least an announcement of the next Grand Theft Auto title (No PSV or N3DS ish), with hopefully a release date.

Anything more would be a bonus.

Why are you hoping for an annoucement at Comic-con about GTA V anyway . And when is Gamescom/con anyway.

Edited by HeNDo6750

I expect nothing as this is just another event where GTA Players think the world revolves around them and that someone it means the slightest event means a GTA announcement, no, it doesn't.

TheHippyJesus
Why are you hoping for an annoucement at Comic-con. And when is Gamescom/con anyway.

I don't think it will be done at comic-con if they say anything tomorrow. I think they would just announce it themselves.

Anyone hoping for a GTA V announcement tomorrow(or even this summer for that matter) must also be hoping

money starts falling from the skies. dozingoff.gif

I bet tomorrow that people some people will be disappointed about no GTA V. But i hope im wrong.

Edited by HeNDo6750

Spider-Vice
What I am expecting? Nothing. I have given up hope for announcements or new clues anytime soon. In my opinion the 'Chevy Chase Viral' has failed. The hype was back, they let it slip.

What Karoi said, I'm not expecting anything anymore. The viral thing was just meh, I don't wanna play this game again.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Anyway i thought Comic-con was about comics and not Games which i know people know this.

It's not going to be announced at Comic-Con, why this was even a possibility I don't know.

PublicAnenome

So many smartasses predicting the future...

"It will be like this!"

"That cannot happen!"

These hype threads are as entertaining in some ways as real info. I hope R* pull out their information gun and start euthanizing people left right and centre. They're not doing much for their image right now, whether they are orchestrating all this or just tolerating it.

AerialRocket

Guys no point staying up all night they wont put anything up at midnight if anything it will be when the WC and EC wake up as england is six hours ahead

Nah my bet is on Gamescom, and wasn't GTA IV announced by Microsoft? So even if Rockstar aren't announcing anything publicly maybe Sony or Microsoft will?

TheHippyJesus
Nah my bet is on Gamescom, and wasn't GTA IV announced by Microsoft? So even if Rockstar aren't announcing anything publicly maybe Sony or Microsoft will?

I really doubt Sony doing anything.

You guys are reading into things too much. Nothing is gonna happen.

With all due respect, when the admins leave such vague and cryptic clues on this website, what do you expect?