Internet radio?

vanhallen5150

vanhallen5150

I thought about the phone in GTA 4 and how it was mostly useless off story wise. I was thinking if the cell phone is there and it is in an area like San Andreas with large open spaces that they add Internet radio with the phone. What would you do if your car explodes a long ways away from any cars able to get in by the highway speeds. It could be where you would choose a radio station to listen to if you are not in a car. I thought of it listening to pandora radio. What are your thoughts and additions on this idea?? cool.gificon14.gif

I thought about the phone in GTA 4 and how it was mostly useless off story wise. I was thinking if the cell phone is there and it is in an area like San Andreas with large open spaces that they add Internet radio with the phone. What would you do if your car explodes a long ways away from any cars able to get in by the highway speeds. It could be where you would choose a radio station to listen to if you are not in a car. I thought of it listening to pandora radio. What are your thoughts and additions on this idea?? cool.gificon14.gif

I think thats a great idea personally. It could auto-switch off when you get in a car.

Heres something conected. Next time round I expect the radio to update - i.e. new songs to be added periodically when updates are ran. There is no reason why they can't do this.

I thought about the phone in GTA 4 and how it was mostly useless off story wise. I was thinking if the cell phone is there and it is in an area like San Andreas with large open spaces that they add Internet radio with the phone. What would you do if your car explodes a long ways away from any cars able to get in by the highway speeds. It could be where you would choose a radio station to listen to if you are not in a car. I thought of it listening to pandora radio. What are your thoughts and additions on this idea?? cool.gif  icon14.gif

I think thats a great idea personally. It could auto-switch off when you get in a car.

Heres something conected. Next time round I expect the radio to update - i.e. new songs to be added periodically when updates are ran. There is no reason why they can't do this.

They did update songs didn't they?

As several times i heard songs that i hadnt heard before

I thought about the phone in GTA 4 and how it was mostly useless off story wise. I was thinking if the cell phone is there and it is in an area like San Andreas with large open spaces that they add Internet radio with the phone. What would you do if your car explodes a long ways away from any cars able to get in by the highway speeds. It could be where you would choose a radio station to listen to if you are not in a car. I thought of it listening to pandora radio. What are your thoughts and additions on this idea?? cool.gif  icon14.gif

They did update songs didn't they?

As several times i heard songs that i hadnt heard before

Only through the episode add ons.

I think the new phone that's gonna be in GTAV is a smartphone like iphone, like BitterSweet or something, with apps, internet, radio etc. smile.gif

grandtheftrio27

That would be cool, but maybe it could be a MP3 player menu on your Phone

I think it'd be great to be able to listen to the radio when you're just walking around. Hmm, you think R* could make some kind of deal with Pandora and have a custom radio station that works via your Pandora account?

I want to have a laptop in the protagonist's pants, which I can pull out at any time and use please.

I sort of like the idea,it would give people a reason to explore the city on foot.but it just doesn't seem like something R* would do.

I want to have a laptop in the protagonist's pants, which I can pull out at any time and use please.

That. Sounds. Odd.. nervous.gif

Also an MP3 player would be cool where you could select from all the radio songs and, if you're on the PC version, songs you put into the game.

Also an MP3 player would be cool where you could select from all the radio songs and, if you're on the PC version, songs you put into the game.

Yeah, That'd be cool. But I doubt they'll go to much into the phone (if there even is one?) It would be cool to have like mini games on it and stuff like that. And browse the internet. Like in CTW.