LCPD Police Badge Request

SlickSpencer8

SlickSpencer8

Hello Everyone,

For my police clan on my other forums. I need some badges done. and I need a forum marker. If anyone could make these for me this would be greatly appreciated. Down below is how i would like them. And just to say, I need these to look professional. And i need them to be done before sunday cause i will be gone. If you cannot please shoot me a PM.

The Two Badges Request:

- The two badges I need is a senior patrol and rookie badge.

- Rather the officers dragging a suspect can you make them doing something else that looks more professional.

- I need the words "Senior Patrol" & "Rookie" just right below Police Department in the color yellow around the badge. Again make sure to make to separate badges. And make sure it looks professional. Another thing is those two words: "Senior Patrol" & "Rookie" i would like them to be arch just like the words above them "Police Department"

- I need the size of the badges 70X93

- Here is a example of the police badge:

user posted image

Forum Markers Request:

- For this one i need to professional forum markers. One gray & red.

- Please make them no bigger than 80X60

- I need the words inside the box: LCPA with the color white. I need the rest of the box red and another one gray!!

Thanks agian for the people who can make these for me! turn.gif

Edited by SlickSpencer8

Mr White0161

...I'm sorry but your clan on another forum? Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there some sort of thing about asking for request such as gang/clan logo's etc that are to be used on external forums? Just curious...?

SlickSpencer8
...I'm sorry but your clan on another forum? Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there some sort of thing about asking for request such as gang/clan logo's etc that are to be used on external forums? Just curious...?

Doesn't list anything or doesn't say anything in this part of the forum. So my guess says no. But correct me if i am wrong.

But these are so freaking nice and good looking...Thank you so much, smile.gif