Its My Birthday

GerryM

SEE LAST YEAR'S THREAD

Hi everyone its my birthday AGAIN!, Well get your free post

Finally I'm 17

I also know that I'm sharing my birthday with Otter so happy birthday to him as well.

So far from my stay in here in the forums I have given 612 post and hoping (if ever possible, I'm not much of a spammer) to reach a milestone by the end of the year.

Also I only have one entry in my members log (nothing serious)

Edited by GerryM

Otter,

Let me love you down, baby ... I want to hold you, kiss ya ... Squeeze ya, touch you ... Love you down ... Let me love you down, baby ... I want to hold ya kiss ya ... Squeeze ya, touch you ... Love you down ...Let me just relax you ...Tell me what you want to do ...Can I get a kiss ...Can I get a hug (Please) ...Damn do I have to get down on...And you know and I know and we know ...Where we want to go so ...'Cause I've been waiting too...ta go down now with you ...Oh, let me love you slow ...You know I know ...Oh you know I want to ...You know what I need ...I'll be loving you down town.

Happy Birthday, only a year until you can play GTA now.

Well, he lives in the States, so he can finally play GTA.

Oh and Happy Birthday.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Not to familiar with you my friend, but still, Happy Birthday Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

SIG-2.jpg

Finn 7 five 11

I wasn't going to waste time posting, but Happy Birthday i suppose.

What are the ages in America when you get your learner driving license, and provisional's ect ect?

Shayan Shaffey

I'm sure he plays GTA although he isn't 18, everyone does, right? I remember me and my classmates used to play GTA before we were 18!

user posted image

I'm sure he plays GTA although he isn't 18, everyone does, right? I remember me and my classmates used to play GTA before we were 18!

Such a baller!

QF1SfST.png

Happy birthday, Otter!

jMNM8n3.gif

Shayan Shaffey

Such a baller!

what do you mean? Can someone tell me what "such a baller means"?

Edited by shayanshaffey
user posted image

Yup I first played GTA when i was 8, my parents didn't even care much about it.

Congrats on another year gone by. Live it up, man. It's not getting any better from here.

user posted image

Original Light

Happy Birthday! cool.gif Only 1 year untill you can smoke! (Dont!)

Happy birthday, Otter!

Happy birthday, Otts!

vbSWr1A.gif

Can I have a free post, too?!

Such a baller!

what do you mean? Can someone tell me what "such a baller means"?

You sir are a daredevil for playing GTA before 18 years old.

:>

Your irreverent lack of cake displeases me.

Nonetheless, I wish you a happy birthday.

user posted image

Otter,

Let me love you down, baby ... I want to hold you, kiss ya ... Squeeze ya, touch you ... Love you down ... Let me love you down, baby ... I want to hold ya kiss ya ... Squeeze ya, touch you ... Love you down ...Let me just relax you ...Tell me what you want to do ...Can I get a kiss ...Can I get a hug (Please) ...Damn do I have to get down on...And you know and I know and we know ...Where we want to go so ...'Cause I've been waiting too...ta go down now with you ...Oh, let me love you slow ...You know I know ...Oh you know I want to ...You know what I need ...I'll be loving you down town.

Otter,

I didn't touch you then ...But I want to touch you now ...Touch you, oh baby let me touch you ...Tonight touch you, touch you right now ...Tonight touch you yeah ...Tonight touch you touch you right now ...Can my love for you stand the test of t...Is it physical? I'm so young ...And I hope they're not to...If I taste your love I hope you'll understand ...(Hope you'll understand) ......That when I touch ...You're more than just a flower and you'll grow into a tree...And the way that I touch you, run my tongure...Ooh you'll never want another lover, you'll always be mine ...And you'll treasure when I touch you, won't you? ...Can you feel it? 'Cause I can yeah ...Won't you hold me, let me squeeze you ...Don't you tease me (touch you) let me touch you baby ...t long (baby let me touch you) ...Tonight touch you, touch you right now! ...Won't you (tonight) hold me, let me squeeze you ...Don't you tease me (touch you) let me touch you baby ...t long (baby let me touch you) ...Tonight touch you, touch you right now?

Happy birthday GerryM and Otter icon14.gif

Punk-in-Drublic

All the best to both of you, now go and get absolutely twisted!