"Ghost Rider" mod freezes my game

skllpirates12457

skllpirates12457

Okay so my game works perfectly, loading screen loads quickly, and the gameplay itself is great. But there is one problem.

I downloaded the Ghost Rider SKIN mod from GTAGarage (This is the link where i downloaded it from http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=2062 the release version says REL and i don't know what that means, if you know what it means can you tell me please because this could be causing the problem) and anyways when i go to the wardrobe and try on the "Vest" it freezes my game (Basically the vest is the Ghost Rider's jacket). In IMG Tool 2.0 i backed up my original files and replaced it with the Ghost Rider files. I read the ReadMe to guide me on how to download this mod and i did everything that i was supposed to do perfectly yet it still freezes my game. How can i fix? My OS is Windows 7 btw. I already tried re-installing it but it still doesn't work. My version is 1.00 btw.

Edited by skllpirates12457

REL just stands for Release, just so you know.

pkmTc.gif

TheNathanNS

pherhaps the texture is too big?

check with TXD Workshop

if its the same size as the vest.txd i dont know what could be causing it

skllpirates12457

check with TXD Workshop

I just found out the texture is too big, what do i do now? Can i possibly make it work somehow?

aStiffSausage

Just re-size the texture to the same size as the other textures are. Use some photo-editing-software, for example Photoshop or Gimp

TheNathanNS

check with TXD Workshop

I just found out the texture is too big, what do i do now? Can i possibly make it work somehow?

can you upload the texture to megaupload? i'll resize it for you if you want me too...

skllpirates12457

check with TXD Workshop

can you upload the texture to megaupload? i'll resize it for you if you want me too...

How nice of you, yes i will upload it just give me some time and i will reply to you and give you the megaupload link when it's ready.

TheNathanNS

check with TXD Workshop

How nice of you, yes i will upload it just give me some time and i will reply to you and give you the megaupload link when it's ready.

PM me the link and after resizing i'll post a pic here

skllpirates12457

check with TXD Workshop

Okay i sent you the texture

Check your pm box

TheNathanNS

check with TXD Workshop

Okay i sent you the texture

Check your pm box

hmmm.... i think i know what the problem is

its the same size as every other texture

but the texture is named "leather" in the picture

im going to replace the leather jacket and see

something tells me that is the a ghost rider jacket not a vest

EDIT: instead of replacing the vest i replaced the Biker Jacket and that seemed to work

user posted image

user posted image

i'll PM you the fixed version and a backup of the original vest incase you never made one

Edited by TheNathanNS