Random Ped Finder

nightwalker83

nightwalker83

Hi,

Is it possible to create a random ped finder like the one to detect the pigeons? I have only got 1 more random ped to find but for the life of me I can't find him/her. Yes, I have followed the map on the forum but I am at a loss as to who it is I still need to find.

Thanks,

Nightwalker

nightwalker83

I have now found all the Random peds, I was missing Gracie but I random ped tracker would still be useful.

Kweckzilber

Please don't double post so frequently, even if your intention was to keep your topic on the top of the forum. And please use Google, BING, Yahoo! or any of the hundreds of other search engines before creating new topics.

I have also been unable to find any such trackers although I used those search engines. I hope the maps would suffice.

nightwalker83
Please don't double post so frequently, even if your intention was to keep your topic on the top of the forum. And please use Google, BING, Yahoo! or any of the hundreds of other search engines before creating new topics.

I have also been unable to find any such trackers although I used those search engines. I hope the maps would suffice.

I am aware of the forum rules I have been here for years now. Also I searched various search engines and couldn't find anything so I though someone could create script to do such a thing.