The Liberty City Stories Forum Index

blitz

user posted image

I haven't found one of these, and I thought I'd make it easier for frequent LCS forum visitors if they just had the most common and useful topics all linked in one. If I forgot to add a thread you consider important or interesting, please tell me and I'll do my best to try to add it to the list.

As you probably noticed, the list is very short but that is because the forum itself isn't very active. I hope you enjoy. Thanks.

Pinned Topics, General Chit-chat
Topic Title Starter Description Link
Cheats edisoncarter An organized list of all the cheats that can be used in LCS. LINK
Secrets & Easter Eggs kippers. Where people discuss secrets and easter eggs found in-game. Several questions can be asked here too. LINK
Unique Stunts *MURDOC* Location of all stunt jumps in Liberty City. Great guide if you're aiming for 100% Link
CheatDevice v1.0d for LCS edisoncarter As the title explains it, CheatDevice for LCS. LINK
Hidden Package Locations Fletchnuts A complete list with the locations of all the hidden packages scattered around Liberty City. Involves the rewards, too. LINK
LCS Chain Story grimroxster The official chain story, a very gun forum game to pass the time. LINK
The Complete Guide to Cars And Weapons in LCS kingvercetti Make a nonplayable mission here... LINK

Gameplay and GuidesTopic TitleStarterDescriptionLinkCar Locations GuideZodesA great guide to all the cars and their locations in LCS.LINKRockstar Custom TracksNosyd UKA guide on how to download the music (custom tracks).LINKMission Checklistkippers.An excellent checklist with all the missions in the game.LINKTips, Tricks, and WalkthroughsRob.Pretty much self explanatory, tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.LinkThe GTA LCS Trivia TopicRob.A fun game, it's been dead for a while but it'd be nice if someone gave it a big bump..LINKScreenshots TopicMike_TorenoGreat topic, post your screenshots there and show them off!LINKWho or What am I?sanandreas luva101 (originally by Stefan.)A fun forum game that involves guessing and a lot of clues.LINK

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Good idea blitz, great job. smile.gif

Dead (Retired)

Thanks miro, I hope this results useful in some way.

What's the point in making directory topic to section, which is almost dead? Of course some of this links can be useful (if anyone is still playing LCS), but some of them were pulled from bottom of the hell.

Examples:

Tips, Tricks and Walkthroughs - almost every pic in this topic isn't working.

The GTA LCS Trivia Topic - died at 22nd of May 2006

Screenshots Topic - not working

Who or What am I? - not working

Well I though it'd still be helpful to some members. They can still visit some of those pages and just see.

Good work Blitz icon14.gif

Arsen Vitiuk

Nice work, man! Lotta cookie.gif for you!