Vehicle appearances

Slizor

Hey,

Are there any mods or something to add more street vehicles (cars, bikes and other) for single player? I want to make a nice timelapse video, but there are too few vehicles on the street.

And you don't always see cars on the opposite lanes, why's that?

Edited by Slizor

The amount of foot and vehicle traffic is kept down to prevent slow computers from lagging, and on higher end computers, to keep the game engine from lagging. I believe that you can do a search for 'san andreas traffic mod' and find some results that may get you closer to what you want.

-Fox

aStiffSausage

That was a mod that I was GOING to make, but I had too many other projects and forgot about it...

But, just wait, I can make two versions of it, one with more realistic population (Busy days, deserted nights) and another one with full population (No matter of time)

And, this should go in "III Coding - Request thread".

The amount of foot and vehicle traffic is kept down to prevent slow computers from lagging, and on higher end computers, to keep the game engine from lagging. I believe that you can do a search for 'san andreas traffic mod' and find some results that may get you closer to what you want.

-Fox

Thanks, maybe this could help me.