CHARACTER CUSTOMIZITION? :^:

ctcivicvteckid

ctcivicvteckid

IM A HUGE FAN OF THE GTA SERIES biggrin.gif I HAVE PLAYED ALMOST EVERY GTA GAME THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED AND I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF DISCUSSION ABOUT MAIN CHARACTERS. I FEEL ROCKSTAR SHOULD OPEN UP TO MORE PEOPLES OPINIONS AND SEE HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT IT SINCE THEY ARE THE ONES BUYING IT.... I HAVE BEEN THINKING A LOT AND I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION LIKE IN SAINTS ROW OR TDU 2 CATCH MY FLOW?. FROM THERE THE STORY LINE CAN PICK UP OFF THAT, MAYBE GIVING YOUR CHARACTER A NAME THE STORY WILL PLAY OFF, MAYBE MAKING THE CHARACTER (WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, HISPANIC, ETC.) IF THE STORY PICKS UP IN SAN ANDREAS AGAIN OR ANY OTHER MAJOR CITY I STILL FEEL THERE SHOULD BE MORE OPTIONS FOR THE PLAYER LIKE BUYING THINGS SUCH AS (CARS, CLOTHES, AND HOUSES). OTHER THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND IM SURE OTHERS WILL TO IS BEING (ABLE TO SLEEP, ACTUALLY SIT AND EAT A RESTAURANTS, TAKE SHOWERS, USE THE BATHROOM, SIT AROUND THE CITY AND ENGAGE IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS, CUSTOMIZE CARS TO THE FULLEST ETC.) I FEEL THERE IS A LOT THAT CAN BE DONE IN GTA THAT WILL MAKE IT THE ULTIMATE GAME, COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE ONE sly.gif......... IF GTA CAN USE A BIGGER ENGINE THAT WOULD BE GREAT I SEE GAMES LIKE TDU 2 AND A LOT MORE WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER AND GTA KIND OF LACKS THAT. WHOEVER READS THIS PLZ TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I REPEAT (YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED)

Dude, call the f*ck down. You are saying tons of random stuff at once. Personally, your 'taking a shower and taking a sh*t' theory is very ridiculous. This is GTA, not The Sims. Organize your thoughts.

Edited by StoneHead37

user posted image

Enter - Creates new paragraph.

Tab - Locks the keyboard in "Capitals" mode (only applies to Alpha keys). The Caps Lock key should be used with caution. Using ALL CAPS is a usability no-no as many have difficulty scanning text that is ALL CAPS. Also, when sending email in ALL CAPS, THIS COULD BE MISCONSTRUED AS SHOUTING AT SOMEONE.

GTA doesn't work that way, brah. It relies too much on story to give you the option to customize your characters heritage, etc.

And going to bathroom? Taking a shower?

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't do the drug deal cause I need to have a sh*t really bad! And now that I think of it, I smell really bad, I need to take a shower too!"

Go play Sims if you want that sort of stuff. They've got no place in GTA. The need to eat in San Andreas was already too much.

no way!

1. please DO NOT MAKE YOUR FULL POST CAPITALS it makes me feel like you're yelling at me.

2. i would hate the game if it had character customizing. It wouldn't work if its gonna have a great story. the character is supposed to be itself not looking like you or some funny looking guy or anything else for that matter. clothes are just enough customization for me and maybe hairstyles(but they must suite the character).