sexy time

bubblyninja

bubblyninja

this mission is really hard, and the helicopters are SO HARD TO CONTROL! i always either crash into the water or screw up the helicopter, i think its easier to throw those bomb thinqs. and its dumb how u kaint just get off the helicopter and chase and shoot em, eh oh well..

I do not understand why you felt the need to post this. Are you requesting help or are you just complaining that the mission is too hard?

Captain_Obvis456

It would help a lot if you said what you are playing on. If you were playing on xbox/ps3 the advice would be much different that if you were playing on PC.

For both, stay behind the fleeing boats and don't get too close to the water.

For console, Tip the nose down with the stick and start firing the mini guns, not the rockets. You will get the hang of aiming at the boats much easier this way.

If you are playing on PC the most important thing to do is change the controls so you shoot and fly with the keyboard. I changed the mini guns to Lshift and the rockets to Lcontrol, but use whatever you think is easiest for you. Then it's similar to console. Fly behind the boats, tip the nose down and fire the mini guns.

Here's a video to help you see how to do it. Notice how at one point he almost passes 1 boat. He pulls back and hits the throttle to slow way down so he can stay behind them.

If you don't care about getting 100%, skip the first boat, just hit the big ship, then go after the fleeing boats.

Yes, this mission can be a real pain, but also fun. Try firing your rocket's and gun's at the same time and continuously holding the left joystick upward, and as you're about to land into the water, hold the joystick down and you should fly back up, and repeat. You'll get the hang of it.

• 2 weeks later...
bubblyninja

dang kan u get any RUDER? geez this is obviously a place to REQUEST HELP , so yeahhh..

and i was playin on xbox360 sorry im new at this and i just need help and tips. bt seems like i just gotta keep practicingg, thanks (:

• 1 month later...

I have already posted a simple SOLUTION to this elsewhere on the forum, but for your benefit will outline the basics here.

The mission in question is tricky but without cheating you can make use of the "rules of the system" to finish it nice an legal like.

All you have to do is get a whole bunch of remote explosives - I used fifteen packages, and then after you have killed everyone on the ship and before stealing the helicopter, drop them on the deck, the upper structure, etc even the stern and then steal the copter ... now fly back towards Happiness Island on a direct course - directly to the rear of the yacht (to make returning simpler) and as the cell phone call comes in instructing you to eliminate the bad guys, the remotes will trigger crippling the yacht for you!

This, however, will not finish it, so perform a smart about turn and getting some altitude, tip the nose forward and let loose from a nice respectable altitude with the lot - machine guns, rockets, and watch her go down!

Then, chase down the fleeing men - do not engage. Wait until they are around two hundred or more yards from the sandy cove they make landfall in and land the helicopter - but do not stray far from it and machine gun the creeps before they get a chance to escape. Anyone who does make it off the beach can be iced with a sniper rifle as they are so dumb they do not zigzag.

This makes life so much easier - the only hard part being landing the copter on top of the building downtown to complete the mission.