whats the most craziest stuff you have ever done

guerilla_man

guerilla_man

craziest stuff i have ever done is blow up a car a police car in mid air as i was on the bridge or the next craziest stuff I have ever done is have a 6 star wanted rating with smaller amount of health and blew the crap out of the noose with a granade thats cool isnt it.let me ask you something how can anybody hate this game???

Alright. I'll play along. tounge2.gif After a night of drinking with Roman, I tried to drive a car while drunk... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Let's just say that I was better off getting arrested for driving under the influence than doing a stunt jump and then crushing both Roman and me.

Have you ever seen The Dark Knight?... Basically while playing Cops N Crooks online, I was the Cops and I took this HUGE Red truck,

what happened was I was I was about to get the Boss(from the crooks side) and 2 other crooks, had me surrounded and started shooting me, Then another crook came straight to the front of my truck as I pressed the Emergency brakes, My car lifted off the ground, JUST like The Jokers truck in the dark knight, and when it hit the ground, I was stuck(Online glitch or something) then all the crooks came out the car and shot me.

I tried for years to do the Dark Knight Truck scene in GTA IV, but could never do it, it finally happened in 2010, while I was online playing cops n crooks.

It was nuts.

There was also a time where I played Team Deathmatch, and I was surrounded by 5 or guys, I had no guns or explosives, only a knife, They all kept shooting me with shotguns and I kept fighting with the knife, they killed me lol

Also, one time, this guy online, jumped out his helicopter and landed & died on my car, that was so funny.

guerilla_man

the most best thing i have ever done was shoot a cop and he screams out ooohhhhh my leg oohhh god!!!!!!aaahhhhhh.

I love that gives me satisfcation in this game when a whole bunch of fatass cops are chasing you and you just ascape.hehe

Shouldn't this be in the GTAIV section? (it is about GTAIV after all)

Anyhow, I'll bite, the craziest thing I remeber doing was, I had Carmen on the bike of my PCJ-600, was going about the top speed and I hit that unique stunt jump, the one in Broker near a Truck fueling depot and one of the bridges to Bohan, and I did a Back flip and well, landed on my back.

I know I've done crazier, but that's the one I thought of off the top of my head.

Finn 7 five 11

Weird glitch, i was on a motorbike, was not going fast at all, bumped a car, and went flying so far, i landed on top of a small building, (about the height of Brians hideout in TLAD)

Weird glitch, i was on a motorbike, was not going fast at all, bumped a car, and went flying so far, i landed on top of a small building, (about the height of Brians hideout in TLAD)

Yeah I've had physics glitches like this happen to me quite a bit in IV, they do make for some entertainment every once in awhile.

I was launched with a car using the Swing glitch in Broker, then abandoned the burning car mid-air, and while falling down Niko shouted "F*******CK", then landed on a cop car. Pretty crazy!

gtafreak102

The craziest stuff i've everdone in gta iv is that I was taking Alex on a date and I used the cop wanted up cheat to get a 6 star wanted level. The cops were shooting at my car and my car caught fire. I bailed out of the car and a cop car came barreling into the car, making it explode. And it went right in sync with the mute city song i was playing. biggrin.gif

Edited by gtafreak102

Moved? Well it's still here so I'll post.

The craziest thing I did in single player was when I was in a helicopter and I was heading towards Star Junction. I bailed out of the helicopter while pretty high up in the air and going pretty fast. I was flying towards the strret and I ended up hitting a car dead on. The car had a HUGE dent in it and, best part, I got back up and walked away.

Now, that craziest thing I did online. I was in Airport and there was some jackas* in a heli shooting at everyone. Well, he kept dipping pretty low to the ground. So I got in one of the airport vehicles, one of the bigger ones, and started chasing this guy. Yes, chasing a helicopter with a car. So, after 5 minutes, he finally dipped low enough for me to make a go for it so I gassed it, took out the tail and blades of his copter and he jumped out and I ran him over. Car>Heli.

• 3 weeks later...

Online i was on freemode and i modded the annialator to the jumbo jet at Francis International and i had a dogfight with 15 others. Think about it 16 jumbo jets with miniguns in a dogfight. lol suicidal.gif

universetwisters

i was playing hangman's noose.

i picked up petrovic and the other players in my helicopter. then, halfway to the dropoff point, my "finger slipped" and i jumped out, killing everybody on board

i continued to do that for every hangmans noose game ive been in

sTgL5iS.png

Harwood Butch3r

I think once it was either I jumped from a helicopter, or the top of a building and Niko landed head first into a ledge. If it was real he would've lost his head lol.

I've made him land on his nuts a few times too.