Why RAY BOCCINO Doesn't Appear In The Ballad Of Ga

cidamelo

Hi friends, I'm here to ask a very important question: why does Raymond "Ray" Boccino not appear in The Ballad Of Gay Tony? He is my favorite character in GTA IV Series, he is the character who gives more missions in the IV Era (besides Roman Bellic and Gay Tony) and he is very connected with this diamond thing, so why he is not even MENTIONED in this game? I played this faithfully Ray was going to appear but nothing!! WHY?? angry.gifcry.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gifconfused.gifsad.gifcryani.gif

You usually meet a new character through a character who you have previously been acquainted. For example, Niko meets Brucie through Roman and Packie through Elizabeta. Ray has no direct relationship with anybody that Luis has met before. Ray has never had a relationship with Tony, Armando, Henrique, Adriana, Dessie, Troy, Yusuf, Mori, Rocco, etc. This is the most logical reason as to why he has never appeared in TBoGT.

StoneHead37 he is connected with Gay Tony somehow, because the DIAMONDS catspider.gif He should've be at least mentioned! sad.gif Those whole diamonds thing, which plays a major hole in The Ballad Of Gay Tony, is because of him!!

Ray is not in any way connected to Tony. Ray is a part of the Pegorino family while Tony is a part of the Ancelotti family. They, seperately, are trying to claim the diamonds and are in no way trying to help each other. Even with that said, Ray has no point to appear in TBoGT as he would have no affect on the storyline.

I think he affected the storyline because he is the man who want to steal the diamonds of Tony. He should've been at least mentioned cryani.gif Ray mentioned Gay Tony in GTA IV!!

AlexGTAGamer

I agree with you cid Ray should of atleast have been mentioned somewhere in TBOGT because as you said of the diamond fiasco.

AlexGTAGamer yes he was completely ignored in the game!! angry.gif

He had no right to be mentioned in TBoGT because Tony did not know who Ray was. Even though both characters had roles with the diamond parade, they had nothing to do with each other. Also, he is not the only person after the diamonds.

Edited by StoneHead37

I think he might know who Ray is... why not tounge2.gif

The Ancelotti's would not introduce Tony to Ray who is from the Pegorino's. Nor vice versa.

I think the Ancellotis may know Ray is after the diamonds ph34r.gif

ray isnt mentioned because you done interact with the pegorino mob (which ray is part of) in TBOGT.

ray isnt mentioned because you done interact with the pegorino mob (which ray is part of) in TBOGT.

Correctumundo. icon14.gif

well we interact AGAINST the Pegorino Mob lol.gif

Luis does not fight against the Pegorino's nor interact with them. According to the events in TBoGT, Luis has never interacted with or killed any member of the Pegorino family. Tony receives orders from Giovanni Ancelotti and then Tony contracts Luis with tasks to obtain the diamonds for the Ancelotti's.

In Not So Fast Luis kills member of the Pegorino Family and the Jewish Mob!!

Objection. Luis only kills members of the Jewish Mob who are only allies with the Pegorino's.

lol.giflol.gif oh I didn't know it.... wow.gif oh but I wanted so much Ray to appear sad.gif I want to see more of him (and more of Claude Speed) inlove.gif

Claude Speed is the protagonist from GTA 2. Plain old Claude is the protagonist from GTA III.

The only connection Ray has in TBOGT is an off screen connection.

He found out about the Diamond Deal through word of mouth started by The Cook, who was selling the Diamonds, and when he found out about the deal, he sent Johnny, who in turn got The Lost M.C. involved.

From Tony's and Luis POV, they only see The Lost M.C. and a brief glimpse of Johnny at the deal in Broker, they don't know who sent them.

It's only through word of mouth again that they find out there's a Diamond Deal going on at the Museum, again, not knowing who set it up, that's why Luis goes in for the ambush.

Those are the only two times Ray was somewhat involved in TBOGT.

Think about it, if Tony or Luis KNEW it was Ray who set this up, they'd go after him, get the Diamonds back earlier and of course kill Ray as they'd have nothing to lose, since Tony has connections with the Ancellotti mob, killing a member of the Pegorino squad would have no blow back for them.

They couldn't plan to kill Ray because he has others do his dirty work. A.K.A. Niko.

Ray is not in any way connected to Tony. Ray is a part of the Pegorino family while Tony is a part of the Ancelotti family. They, seperately, are trying to claim the diamonds and are in no way trying to help each other. Even with that said, Ray has no point to appear in TBoGT as he would have no affect on the storyline.

tony is not a part of the ancelotti family he owed money to the ancelotti family thats it and rocco is a guido fag ahah biggrin.gif

tony is not a part of the ancelotti family he owed money to the ancelotti family thats it and rocco is a guido fag ahah biggrin.gif

You know what I am saying. He ain't no Ancelotti soldier, but he owed them money and that makes him more connected to the Ancelotti's then the Peg's.

Friends look the email MAN IN THE DARK sent to me

"In the Cross hears" set up was meant to be for Ray Bochino, think about it. suicidal.gif

Well I always thought it was kind of strange this mission happens in Little Italy in Drusilla's rooftop........

And why would Bulgarin want to ambush Boccino on Drusilla's rooftop. Story in the BoGT was poorly written and full of holes. Reasons why characters did their things were also quite strange.

Ray Boccino wasn't shown in BoGT, because he simply got no reason to be there. Tony and Luis knew only that some bikers stole the diamonds (that's why Boccino hired them - to not get his hands dirty). In Libertonian Luis saw only biker (Johnny) and some unknown guy (Niko), so he got no reason to thought there is someone bigger behind it (Ray).

This whole diamonds situation is also showing Boccino's reputation in the city. Despite quite high position in Pegorino's Mob his name wasn't worth much in the city.

@Cidamelo

And don't listen to MAN IN THE DARK or at least don't take what he is saying as an absolutely truth. His ideas are very close to some meaningless gibberish.

Edited by Tycek

Tycek I don't know, because of the diamonds notify.gif I only thought it was strange, it has so many places in Liberty City and he chooses Little Italy? Ahhh poor Ray Boccino, Pegorino Family is so failed lol.giflol.gif no one cares about them sad.gifahh MAN IN THE DARK is a little crazy but he is fun!!

I dislike Ray...

He is kinda Mentioned in Not So Fast...

He is actually and dumbass, I know he wanted to give 1 mil...

But all the ways, It was Jim's Idea! Lelz!

Anyways, It's same like asking 'Why Doesn't Marty from Back To The Future appear in Terminator 1" xD...

Lol...

Anyways, why does every character has to be mentioned in every GTA IV Episode... confused.gif

But I agree with that...

He is 40% connected to those diamonds... He should be mentioned!

Edited by lol232

lol232 when Ray is mentioned in Not So Fast? When Isaac The Diamond Dealer curses at him?