NDT drift team, making a drift, role play server.

Skyforger

Hi, I am working on making or rising NDT drift team from ashes.

We use to get together and drift, twin drift doing drift races and having some Role Play and generally having fun.

Video i made back then.

It has been a year or so GTA IV modding has finally advanced to next level with OpenIV and IV:MP

witch finally help me to manage events easier and make them more fun for players.

I am looking for players who like to drift or role play, and most importantly scripters and moders to help me with events.

Rough plans are making drift events with custom made drift layouts, have chance to choose from 5 - 10 drift cars all with slightly different handling characteristics.

All players on the server have to use the same handling line and car mods for greater experience for everyone.

If you like my idea and want to help please contact me on skype : Details removed

Edited by gamesguru

I would love to drift and roleplay with you guys biggrin.gif Just tell me what I gotta do

First add me to skype : Details Removed

So we can arrange times when to play.

Edited by gamesguru

Hey i added u on skype my name is Asad Khan And skype name is </snip>

Please accept me in ur team i am pro at drifting if i get ur handline

and if u can please mail me ur hand line that will be awesome

My email is: Details Removed

Thank you

Edited by gamesguru

DizzeeSpellz

Hey It's poopypunky if any of you guys remember me, I've updated my email and accounts on Windows Live, Steam, Origin and EA to DizzeeSpellz if anyone wants to get in touch.

Debs told me about this starting up again, Unfortunately i'm in the process of updating my GPU and stuck on onboard video. Also I sold the game some time ago. Now I hear the team might be getting together I'll be purchasing the game on steam for sure.

Cannot wait to get going again.

Remember this video anyone? tounge.gif

EDIT:

Didn't realize you are Debs. biggrin.gif By any chance have you got the old site stored anywhere. We worked on that bad boy for quite some time tounge.gif. I was gutted to hear it got cancelled.

DizzeeSpellz
whats ur steam acc cant fine DizzeeSpellz.

I added you mate. Try find oo_kopite_oo tounge.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey,

I dont know if gyou guys remember me, but i also was part of NDT wink.gif it was nice;)

I would also want to join restarted NDT;)

I need some info and what to download on the latest mods and other things because i didnt play the game any more after NDT died;)

cya wink.gif

Edited by zatoxdieder

Please avoid from advertising your server(s) here as it against the Forum Guidelines (external advertising). Please continue to use this topic as a way to host and construct roleplaying events on the server, but if it goes any further than that, then this topic will be locked. There is a topic dedicated to Server Reviews if needs be. Note that the topic is not for advertising, and if you do so, I will edit/delete any posts made within that topic.

I also edited out contact details from any posts above, included email addresses and Skype contact details. Members should arrange meets and express ideas here, contacting you externally via Skype for example, is you guessed it, external advertising (hence why contact details were edited out of the opening post). The other edited posts where for the benefit of user privacy. Posting details to your Skype account, and E-Mail address especially, opens you up to random spam and scams.

I wish you the best of luck in arranging your roleplaying activities, but I must stress that you should organise everything related to it here. Having said that though, I am currently in talks with forum staff as to whether this topic can remain open, especially considering you are running this event on your server.

Edited by gamesguru

• 3 weeks later...
SsLamborghini

Hey , and i would like to join your drifitng team [NDT] my GFWL/Games For Windows Live is ProGTR i am good at drifting please add me biggrin.gif

Wasabi_Snooter

I would like to join this drift team. I'm downloading GTA EFLC for the PC and will update once its installed.

I used to drift/stunt on GTAFRP a few years ago under the name "Jericho[KotH]".

Here are some videos.

brian_o-connor

hi. I would like to join the team. is it possible? if possible in gta san andreas ...

best greetings

Brian O'Connor(FnF)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Debes: I just commented on the vid asking ya the same thing, is the team up now? and can you respond to be if the team's back? I want to rejoin biggrin.gif

Hey Debes: I just commented on the vid asking ya the same thing, is the team up now? and can you respond to be if the team's back? I want to rejoin biggrin.gif

Topic has been inactive since September.

The OP since November.

PM him.