GTA SA + GTA IV = ?

flickster2000

flickster2000

what will happen if GTA SA merged with GTA IV ???

EX: Ragdoll Animations on GTA SA, bail out on your car etc.

Mainland Marauder

Moving this to GTA Series Chat.

Now, for your question, I think it would change quite a bit the way the game is played. Not just the new physics but other things like the way bullets could hit you while you're inside a car. In SA you can drive into a crowd firing at you (such as in the gang turf wars) and be practically bulletproof. They can make the car flame up and blow, but you have time to bail and ideally you've run over or mowed them down in a driveby before then.

No telling how planes would handle (maybe we'd know soon) and whether that would make passing the flying school more difficult....or would it make it easier?

I do think the more modern technology could make the whole of San Andreas seem bigger. It's already huge as a PS2/XBox-era game, but the individual cities felt a bit small compared, say, to GTA3's Liberty City. San Fierro in particular it seemed you could just run across on foot in a short time. The smaller towns were nothing more than three or four blocks. You could get high enough in a plane or helicopter in the middle of the map and see parts of two or even all three of the main cities. Don't get me wrong, SA's map was absolutely mindblowing for its time but now I think even more could be done. Red Dead Redemption showed what the current console hardware (e.g. XBox 360) can do even as it's perceived to be aging nowadays. I think if SA had been made today it would've looked similar to RDR in that the map would no longer be an island or set of islands in the middle of the ocean, which looked a bit silly in SA with Vegas and the desert being right next to the high seas.

Interesting topic here.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

They will copy EVERYTHING,only the map remains the same.But it will still require Gta 4 on your PC and the system requirements will be the same.

flickster2000

oh.. is that true? I can't run GTA IV on my PC.... my dream is RUIIIIINED!!!

Same here sad.gif

Big system requirements,and tings,ya know mon?One love.

Edited by Th3MaN1

Well this is not the place to ask,but in short,an expensive one,but I don't have money,and tings,so I stick with SA.

BUT

You could ask the guys from IV:San Andreas(link above) if your pc will be able to run the game when it will be released.

soooo what's the best pc that can run GTA IV???

probably the best pc would be evga sr-2, dual xeon processors, gtx 480 4-way, 1000 watt psu, 2 tb hdd, and windows 7 64 bit. idk i just mouthed the best hardware i could think of lol.