I need some help...

Mr White0161

Mr White0161

I kinda screwed something up and I feel too embarrassed to speak of it on the forums... Long story short I need help from either an Admin or Network Admin. If someone could get back to me soon as possible that'd be awesome icon14.gif

Mainland Marauder
I kinda screwed something up and I feel too embarrassed to speak of it on the forums... Long story short I need help from either an Admin or Network Admin. If someone could get back to me soon as possible that'd be awesome icon14.gif

If you don't want to discuss it publicly, send it in a PM. I'll leave this unlocked in case you just decide to do it here instead. It's probably not that big a deal, in any case.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

Mr White0161

I have sent a PM already to an Admin and one of the Network Admins. I know I may seem a little inpatient (I apologize) but in abit of a hurry to get this little problem of mine fixed up. Your right it may not be that big of deal but more of an inconvenience...

AndyGanteks

If you want your BCF gang account sorted, you can ask moderators too, they'll reply faster.(I mean they are more into that stuff then admins, assuming you wanted that)

Mr White0161

I have already spoken to Mainland about my problem he said only an Admin can help...

GTAIndonesia

Apolagize them by PM-ing them, and help the people next time, i ever had a situation like this and i chose to help, like this lol.

Reborn as Prince Gumball