Longest 2 Wheels Distance

mateczko

user posted image

How is that?

I haven't used any cheats, original game, no mods, v1.01.

Edited by mateczko

I've had simular things happen. I'll be driiving along and get hit or pushed off a cliff and the game Scores some weird stunt.

Once I was jacking a car on the highway; as CJ was opening the door it was hit by a pile up and scored a two wheelie and then blow up. It's just a glitch in the program.

How is that?

I haven't used any cheats, original game, no mods, v1.01.

Have you completed the Quarry Missions in Las Venturas?

If so, it will have come from that. The one where you drive the dump truck to the desert airstrip and dump the barrels of explosives there causes some weird stunts to occur.

Similarly, it has been tested than you could drive that same dump truck during that mission to anywhere where there is sand (a beach) and dump them and the stunt will occur again. Strange, but true.

Otherwise, if you haven't yet done these missions, im not too confident in picking out a sure reason why this could've happened....

Have you completed the Quarry Missions in Las Venturas?

If so, it will have come from that. The one where you drive the dump truck to the desert airstrip and dump the barrels of explosives there causes some weird stunts to occur.

Similarly, it has been tested than you could drive that same dump truck during that mission to anywhere where there is sand (a beach) and dump them and the stunt will occur again. Strange, but true.

Otherwise, if you haven't yet done these missions, im not too confident in picking out a sure reason why this could've happened....

No, I'm not at this part of the game yet, I just completed "Are you going to San Fierro?".

But why there isn't any 2 wheels time then?

You can forget about the Dumper glitch, the value is way too big for that to be the cause or for any other consequences of the simplistic stunt detection (it's more than halfway round the globe).

It most be a bug or possibly a corrupted save.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found the cause of this glitch.

It's the "Tanker Commander" misssion, specifically the way I did this mission.

Instead of driving the tanker to the destination right away, I destroyed the car (Sabre) that would later follow me.

During that, the car rode under the Xoomer tank and that's where that glitch occurs.

Edited by mateczko