SAAT AUDIO HELP!

TheNathanNS

TheNathanNS

i recently replaced some of GTA SA's sounds with some of my own (CJ Voice loading screen etc.)

but when i hear the sounds in gameplay they are all really slow and disorted

anyone know why it does this confused.gif

The loading screen sounds as well as most of the game play sounds are in GENRL SFX banks. Changing these with sounds that are not the EXACT same length, bit-rate, and frequency will cause sound errors. The more things that are off in a replacement (too short/too long, etc) the more audio bugs there will be.

-Fox

TheNathanNS
The loading screen sounds as well as most of the game play sounds are in GENRL SFX banks. Changing these with sounds that are not the EXACT same length, bit-rate, and frequency will cause sound errors. The more things that are off in a replacement (too short/too long, etc) the more audio bugs there will be.

-Fox

i asked a friend to help me with the loading screen one and he made the loading screen sound i excellent high quality but i hear gun shots and (for some reason) the super mario bros. sounds O_O

i guess thats the audio bug cos the sound clip is 24 secs long and i made my CJ voice one exactly 0:09 seconds and that plays laggy and disorted confused.gif when CJ is falling from heights its a shame cos most of the audio clips i replaced were around the same length of the originals