GTA GANG RECRUITING!

suicidal santa

suicidal santa

Hi my xbox live gammer tag if infamous bl0b the 0 in bl0b is a zero...... i have recently created a gang in gta iv and we have 4 members we are all around the age of 14 and need good members biggrin.gif so if u want to join or need more infromation message me or infamous deadly btw u do not need to change your gamer tag to join... also if anyone has a good gang name please messahe me on here or xbox

If you want to form a gang, read the Forum Guidelines first.

And don't forget this rule:

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

All gangs must operate from these forums, not externally.

tacoshredder

you should all join my clan ill give you high ranks

fill out an application

(ghost squad is our name)

Mr White0161

I guess you didn't understand the first guy before me...

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Please read the forum guidelines and understand how gangs at GTAForums work. Post a proper topic when you are ready.