Comic Book Collaboration

Omnia sunt Communia

Omnia sunt Communia

This is probably a long shot, but...

I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with me on a comic book series I've been working on. I've recently wrote the synopsis for a 8-issue comic book about several public domain superheroes from the Golden Age of Comics. The story deals with the lives of these superheroes, who all fought in WWII as American "Patriots", 20 years after the end of the war.

I want to find somebody who is interested in working with me on this project. Ideally I'd like to start off by creating some character sketches with the ultimate goal of creating the first issue to show to publishers. It's a big idea, but I want to try it.

Is anyone interested?

This is probably a long shot, but...

I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with me on a comic book series I've been working on. I've recently wrote the synopsis for a 8-issue comic book about several public domain superheroes from the Golden Age of Comics. The story deals with the lives of these superheroes, who all fought in WWII as American "Patriots", 20 years after the end of the war.

I want to find somebody who is interested in working with me on this project. Ideally I'd like to start off by creating some character sketches with the ultimate goal of creating the first issue to show to publishers. It's a big idea, but I want to try it.

Is anyone interested?

I can perhaps help you out with concept art and help develop some visual ideas and stuff for the characters. I'm not talented enough to do art on a whole comic book, but I do a whole lot of concept art to give me a visual idea of where I'm going with my own stories.

What characters are we dealing with here? Who's the antagonist?

I'd like to try, send me a PM with some general info or something.

38773_s.gif