Genesis.

deepthroatgta4

What I am pondering over is the damn tree. I mean, it is obviously the same tree in the V challenge. So why did deepthroat post it? I thought it was all a hoax? Could it mean something now?

Right now I believe this is work of the admins.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

Spider-Vice

If the theory I posted on the previous page(s) is right, Where is The Blue could've been a tip for all this time and the Admins know since the meet. When was the last R* webmaster meet? Last year? When have the tips started, somewhere around last year after the meet, IIRC.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I need to take a break from this problem solving. But here is an update with my failed attempted at deciphering the anagram with http://anagram-solver.net (if its is an anagram ??? )

Here are some of the result I got:

Back to the Stone Age , Hooker County Nebraska , North Baker City Oregon, Boonesboro Kentucky …. etc.. ( but it gets worse than Kentucky , Nebraska and Oregon)

confused.gif

Lol. I live in Oregon, and I can pretty much guarantee it won't be Oregon. Unless someone gets some weed from here, as we have the best in the country.

Edited by Niall

What I am pondering over is the damn tree. I mean, it is obviously the same tree in the V challenge. So why did deepthroat post it? I thought it was all a hoax? Could it mean something now?

I'll make it clear, Andy, an admin, said he got onto messing with us on the middle of the V challenge and he didn't know what it was all about, he was just messing with us. But he clearly said that he had nothing to do with it (apart from "mocking" us hehe).

This guy posted this because I'm positive he is an Admin here on forums.

deathdealer
Hmmm... I don't know if that is ACTUALLY important, but the only thing that connects Genesis and IV is the song - Genesis Mama and the only interesting part of the lyrics is this: "It's the heat and the steam of the city". But ofc, it may all be unimportant. tounge.gif

wait, didn't phil collins help write that song?

Hmmm... I don't know if that is ACTUALLY important, but the only thing that connects Genesis and IV is the song - Genesis Mama and the only interesting part of the lyrics is this: "It's the heat and the steam of the city". But ofc, it may all be unimportant. tounge.gif

wait, didn't phil collins help write that song?

Yeah, that's quite logical, since Phil was in Genesis...

Is it possible the hype was supposed to start last year but the project got delayed?

I'll make it clear, Andy, an admin, said he got onto messing with us on the middle of the V challenge and he didn't know what it was all about, he was just messing with us. But he clearly said that he had nothing to do with it (apart from "mocking" us hehe).

So are you saying it started off legit and then in the middle of it Andy just start f*cking with us?

I just thought it was a hoax from the beginning.

user posted image

I'm thinking the same thing. But here's a few things:

-Was deepthroat originally the admins all along, right from his first post?

-Is it really deepthroat this time, or have the admins just hacked his account to mess with us?

-If it was the admins all along, then they must have some kind of inside info

I wasn't around at the time of the V search thing, but have basic knowledge of it, but does anyone know of all the pictures that were solved came together to make something?

Also, an admin could of hacked his account and as deepthroat is regarded by many on these forums as an legitimate source, could they of just revealed the missing picture from his account in a typical deepthroat way?

Naseem Srour

-Is it really deepthroat this time, or have the admins just hacked his account to mess with us?

And one of them may be a R* employee !

So are you saying it started off legit and then in the middle of it Andy just start f*cking with us?

I just thought it was a hoax from the beginning.

That would mean, we'd have to look back into some stuff...

Maybe he means that GTAV will take place where RDR took place (i.e. the same towns, but, you know, present day)?  It's certainly Rockstar's MO that all of its games get absorbed into GTA eventually (in some way). 

Hello, BTW.

It could take place in the same location as RDR did in the present day, but when deciding a location Rockstar need to focus on whether their city can accurately protray a criminal world.

Even in the modern day, I could imagine the location of RDR still having a hint of the wild west immersed in it, which would spoil the feel of a GTA game to a certain extent.

Isn't RDR set on the border between North and South America, in a version of Texas? Plenty of scope for intrigue there, with Big Oil and border crossings, maybe a few references to Dallas (the programme, not the place).

"Genesis": as El Zincho pointed out, it's a reference to "Revelation" (the title of deepthroat's last big thread). Revelation is at the end of the bible, Genesis at the start. Yet the thread "Revelation" was first, and "Genesis" last. Could there be a connection to how one of the two screens is reversed?

Spider-Vice

That's exactly what I mean. Could be the admins knowing about Rockstar's plans on the meetings, though if they do they must've signed some NDA, no?

It's also possible they're messing with us though.

image.png

hmmmmm, the radar is south, rdr is in texas, texas is in the south

So its either Gta Aztecs OR gta Dirty South

user posted image

Nope. Heading south(like the radars indicate) to VC. Where Phil Collins from Genesis is known to hang out in the GTA world,

Well that's the most sense I've seen in this thread! icon14.gif

But to me it's just screaming GTA4 San Andreas. This is what the game will look like roughly when you're driving from city to city.

Case closed!

OUR BODIES ARE READY!

I wasn't around at the time of the V search thing, but have basic knowledge of it, but does anyone know of all the pictures that were solved came together to make something?

Also, an admin could of hacked his account and as deepthroat is regarded by many on these forums as an legitimate source, could they of just revealed the missing picture from his account in a typical deepthroat way?

They came together to make a story about Obama's life.

One question: How long from deepthroats last post did it take for IV-s release?

I hope it is not a hacked account. But I don't know, it looks like it could be.

I seriously hate trees right now.

user posted image

Maybe he means that GTAV will take place where RDR took place (i.e. the same towns, but, you know, present day)?  It's certainly Rockstar's MO that all of its games get absorbed into GTA eventually (in some way). 

Hello, BTW.

It could take place in the same location as RDR did in the present day, but when deciding a location Rockstar need to focus on whether their city can accurately protray a criminal world.

Even in the modern day, I could imagine the location of RDR still having a hint of the wild west immersed in it, which would spoil the feel of a GTA game to a certain extent.

Isn't RDR set on the border between North and South America, in a version of Texas? Plenty of scope for intrigue there, with Big Oil and border crossings, maybe a few references to Dallas (the programme, not the place).

"Genesis": as El Zincho pointed out, it's a reference to "Revelation" (the title of deepthroat's last big thread). Revelation is at the end of the bible, Genesis at the start. Yet the thread "Revelation" was first, and "Genesis" last. Could there be a connection to how one of the two screens is reversed?

Maybe it means we have to look back at the very beginning, maybe even the original GTA... which would mean Liberty City was followed by, and I hate to say this because I'd love Vice City, San Andreas.

grope_4_that_date

Okay, not sure how to explain this. But I placed RDR's map and GTA4's map where they should be. Then I drew two lines representing where each camera view was facing during Deepthroats screenshots. The intersect in Florida... which I concluded to mean Vice City.

user posted image

I have my board time set for Eastern Time zone [Which is also listed as Bogota Time zone] which makes the first post at 1324 - I searched those numbers and one of the first things mentioned is a USA law that states "knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port"

Long_Haired_Boy

Land of Confusion (1986)

tounge2.gif

Thats what I assume.

God, so many possibities, we need another clue...

Vice City does seem to be the most likely.

Spider-Vice
Okay, not sure how to explain this. But I placed RDR's map and GTA4's map where they should be. Then I drew two lines representing where each camera view was facing during Deepthroats screenshots. The intersect in Florida... which I concluded to mean Vice City.

<snip>

That's very likely but points can also intersect the other way around, but that would be nowhere near California for San Andreas.

image.png

He didn't even response even though there so many posts on his picture clue or what so ever that doesn't make sense? He's just making us guess what this picture is all about. What a jerk... Screw this but I don't believe in this I'll wait for R* announcement. Maybe he's just lucky to predict or guess GTAIV at that time. No offense to those deepthroat believer...

Yeah there are really no good leads at this point. I'm just going to wait for him to post again.

I'm going to go outside and cut down a tree.

user posted image

<snip>

That's very likely but points can also intersect the other way around, but that would be nowhere near California for San Andreas.

If it was the other way around they wouldn't intersect at all...

Or am I missing something?

grope_4_that_date
God, so many possibities, we need another clue...

Vice City does seem to be the most likely.

It's Vice City! I have both GTA4 and Red Ded Redemption. I started both games up and judged where each location was facing. The GTA4 screen points DIRECTLY south...perfectly lining up with Miami. Then I looked for RDR's screen, and judging by the mountains, concluded that the screen was pointing east. RDR is based on the Texas/Mexico border. IT LEADS TO VICE CITY!!!