Genesis.

deepthroatgta4

Facts:

-John is on his horse, but on the map his horse is beside him.

-The RDR pic is backwards, so the tree and everything is actually on the left.

-The GTA pic is from one of Bernie's mission.

-One of the yellow highlighted words is censored.

Well we're not going to get far with the facts alone.

But it's good to know the facts, right? It could help n the future.

But the first one isn't a fact.

John is on a horse, but it's not his horse.

You are right. It could be a horse he stole, or a wild one.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

Okay, this user looks like its escaped from a creepypasta. tounge.gif Anyways, has anyone tried flipping the actual picture?

Maybe he means that GTAV will take place where RDR took place (i.e. the same towns, but, you know, present day)? It's certainly Rockstar's MO that all of its games get absorbed into GTA eventually (in some way).

Hello, BTW.

Some people should really read before posting.

Anyway that would be way to obvious, but who knows really.

Fake, Photoshopped, discussion over

Photoshopped?

Really!?

No way. sarcasm.gif

38773_s.gif

I completely forgot you knew everything.

U R B A N I T A S

Firefly8000

C'mon man, don't put down our hopes and dreams now!

Some admin hacked his account and making fun of us. rolleyes.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

I thought about this, maybe Andrew can confirm this? I see him lingering... ph34r.gif

user posted image

Some admin hacked his account and making fun of us. rolleyes.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey, you never know.

either way, it's fun to see what people come up with! biggrin.gif

38773_s.gif

Enough with the hidden messages theories folks. Obviously it's gonna be GTA4 San Andreas inlove.gif

Bum us in the gob big boy biggrin.gif

Naseem Srour

Gents,

I have information that may be huge, I am about to relate to you an incident that occured this week. The information I am about to pass you could cost me my job if I was found to be passing it on, hence the nick name.

Very great chance to be a Rockstar employee !

Ya broke the case but with no stars.

Has anyone found this local in RDR yet?

ClaudeSpeedIV

its fake, look at the pic and go on GTA IV and RDR and compare the two locations. its obviously fake. all i was doing was making a point.

user posted image

Spider-Vice
Some admin hacked his account and making fun of us. rolleyes.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

I thought about this, maybe Andrew can confirm this? I see him lingering... ph34r.gif

If admins are smart they're usually anonymous tounge.gif He's most likely a spam lurker only. The theory of the hacked account might be plausible too, the admins causing some hype. Not surprised if it's that.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I reversed the pic. Don't know if it helps though. tounge.gif

user posted image

Edited by Columbo

Long_Haired_Boy

Bernie or Florian whatever you want to call him wanted Niko to take him to Firefly Island in a mission right?

Maybe theres something there.

Another thing, is there a way to use those coordinates in the game somehow?

And for the picture, maybe he is trying to say, we have everything backwards. Its not West but South.

its fake, look at the pic and go on GTA IV and RDR and compare the two locations. its obviously fake. all i was doing was making a point.

Maybe you know something and you want to hide the picture? Mwahahahaha!

Yes, but read the topic and you'll understand why everybody is looking into this picture this much.

Maybe he means that GTAV will take place where RDR took place (i.e. the same towns, but, you know, present day)? It's certainly Rockstar's MO that all of its games get absorbed into GTA eventually (in some way).

Hello, BTW.

It could take place in the same location as RDR did in the present day, but when deciding a location Rockstar need to focus on whether their city can accurately protray a criminal world.

Even in the modern day, I could imagine the location of RDR still having a hint of the wild west immersed in it, which would spoil the feel of a GTA game to a certain extent.

Firefly8000

I don't know what you're talking about?

Who said they were meant to be the same place?

Describe "fake", I can't seem to figure out what you mean.

38773_s.gif

Ok, first off who agrees that this is the exact tree in the Where's the Blue challenge?

user posted image

Capricornus

Good to see you Deepthroat. I knew you'd show some time this week. Scramble some brains man, I'll just sit back and watch..... again.

caprisig.jpg

bluesboyjr

The Central Park thing didn't work, and I'm going to go with my second attempt and say that the coordinates are pointing to the Kara Sea, if anything.

I have no idea what it means.

It's my birthday tomorrow!

Spider-Vice

That RDR picture has to have something to do. Could be a GTA around Texas who knows, though I just can't see the setting. What significant states like Cali and etc are around Texas? Could be a subliminary message.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Hmmm... I don't know if that is ACTUALLY important, but the only thing that connects Genesis and IV is the song - Genesis Mama and the only interesting part of the lyrics is this: "It's the heat and the steam of the city". But ofc, it may all be unimportant. tounge.gif

Enough with the hidden messages theories folks. Obviously it's gonna be GTA4 San Andreas inlove.gif

Bum us in the gob big boy biggrin.gif

Nope. Heading south(like the radars indicate) to VC. Where Phil Collins from Genesis is known to hang out in the GTA world, and where "Weekend at Bernie's" took place.

And if we use the other meaning for Genesis, than back to the beginning would mean GTAIV LC, GTAIV VC, GTAIV SA.

I just wanted to participate in this current madness. tounge.gif

Smurfisevil

I need to take a break from this problem solving. But here is an update with my failed attempted at deciphering the anagram with http://anagram-solver.net (if its is an anagram ??? )

Here are some of the result I got:

Back to the Stone Age , Hooker County Nebraska , North Baker City Oregon, Boonesboro Kentucky …. etc.. ( but it gets worse than Kentucky , Nebraska and Oregon)

confused.gif

The bit that is annoying me is that, what are we looking for exactly?

Is it the location, date that this is linked to?

Also, can anyone explain their theory of how the RDR and GTA pictures have a connection? And also why is the yellow word blurred (from reading the post it seems as if the blurred word is middle park) and the other bits are blurred (niko/car)