Genesis.

deepthroatgta4

although it may not mean anything it is interesting that they traveled to the same cities that are a part of san andreas which we all know is the most rumored location for the game. also interesting is that none of the pictures are from Miami/Florida.

A group of level designers going twice to the same cities cannot be just a paid-holiday man! Same set of locations.. We are bound to see SA again. colgate.gif

Bigger is not required. Same size but as detailed as IV can be mind-boggling!!

2008 trip:

USA Roadtrip 2008:After 2 years working weekends and evenings Rockstar gave us 5 weeks paid time off work. We decided on a road trip from New York to San Francisco.

2010 trip:

USA 2010 Trip:Lee, Stu, DJ and I hit Las Vegas, visit the Rockstars in San Diego, continue to Los Angeles and add the full stop in San Francisco.

bigger IS required, the draw distance of the PS3 era games will make the very small cities of SA look wierd. San Fierro was tiny.

I didn't realize that point. Ya, they can create the cities bigger but the huge blank space in SA (III era) would then have to be removed. Just imagine how long we will have to travel if it is made even bigger than the previous SA. Public transport and taxis can help though.

well if they do include three cities i would say that each city could be about 1 1/2 X bigger than each "island" in GTAIV plus country side and that would seem about right. new york city is only two of the islands in IV with the third being modeled after another state new jersey. So if each of the islands were 50% bigger in the new game they could fit almost all of the NYC they created for IV on one island in the new game. multiply that times three and add some woods and mountains and you have one epic GTA. that would make the game roughly 2 times or more bigger than IV. san andreas i believe was roughly 3 1/2 times vice city so it does seem possible.

FlavouredMilk

I JUST BLEW MY FxCKING LOAD.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... This Is Too Good To Be True!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It got released on 500th post. biggrin.gif

Image info: 23:11:26 (GMT)

user posted image

Edited by deepthroatgta6