Genesis.

deepthroatgta4

I think the Genesis relates to his previous reveal topic which was about GTA Iv - which was called Revelation. You know, the Bible?

ye actually that makes a bit more sense. I still live in hope

grope_4_that_date

Why is the picture saved as:

3k691555e8002658n ?

Smurfisevil

The word 'October' can be found in 'Get back on your horse.' and 'Take Bernie to' /sigh

Not sure if I am on to anything dozingoff.gif

Is this a clue for GTA V??

bluesboyjr

From the word Bernie, we can infer the GTA IV bit is a screenshot from the mission Hating The Haters, Union Drive or Buoys Ahoy. Also, it has been Photoshopped to remove something (probably the player's vehicle) from the right hand side, but he left in a sliver of pink.

The word 'October' can be found in 'Get back on your horse.' and 'Take Bernie to' /sigh

Not sure if I am on to anything  dozingoff.gif

This is deepthroat we're talking about, anything could be seen as a clue.

Also I just figured out that Genesis could also refer to the 'origin of everything', but that could mean a lot of things in GTA.

Welll looking through his old posts, the first time he was here he followed up his first hint/clue with more posts hours later. So maybe we'll be getting more info soon.

Firefly8000

I'm Scared...

It's so.....cryptical.

What does Red Dead have to do with GTA?

Ah!! I'm confused!

Did somebody say that the pic was saved with coordinates?

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

What is the big fuss about this? It's just a RDR picture with writing that is too small to understand.

I am new around here, so maybe I am missing something.

*PIC*

I don't get it.

According to the time indicator at the top of my post (the very first reply in this topic), the thread was created 25 minutes earlier. Very strange as I posted immediately after it appeared on the forum. Perhaps someone has special powers over these forums...

If Columbo's on the case, this will be figured out in no time.

38773_s.gif

*PIC*

I don't get it.

According to the time indicator at the top of my post (the very first reply in this topic), the thread was created 25 minutes earlier. Very strange as I posted immediately after it appeared on the forum. Perhaps someone has special powers over these forums...

Maybe grope was right about the admins after all ph34r.gif

*PIC*

I don't get it.

Maybe, the time it was posted is a hint too?

I don't get this. What makes this guy any different from anyone else who posts a random picture?

I don't get this. What makes this guy any different from anyone else who posts a random picture?

this guy gave us information about GTA IV before it came out and every one thought he was a nutter , until what he said was all true !!!

Following the walkthrough vids on GTA4.net these are the locations used in Bernie missions to bring him to.

Hating the Haters

... Middle Park.

... Perseus in The Exchange.

Union Drive

... the rendevouz to meet with the

blackmailers. (note this sentence uses two lines.)

... back to his appartment.

Buoys Ahoy

... the coast off Firefly Island.

this guy gave us information about GTA IV before it came out and every one thought he was a nutter , until what he said was all true !!!

Oh right. Sorry, as I have already said I am a new member, so I didn't really get this. tounge.gif

If he has a track record of giving us accurate information, then this could get interesting.

The coordinates point to http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=69.1...F-8&sa=N&tab=wl.

North Russia?

Nico Bellic and Roman Bellic is from Russia. And alot of times the Russian mob is used to? Or i remember wrong.. dontgetit.gif

If I'm not mistaken Roman and Niko are Serbian.

But it could have something to do with the Russian Mob.

JesperRohrsel

see that was embarrassing for a big GTA fan...

- But why the hell is the title "Genesis" ?

Edited by JesperRohrsel

Sunrise Driver

All this stuff with coordinates and places and mystery reminds me of AC2.

"Take Bernie to Get back on your horse"

Bernie was introduced in the mission "Weekend at Florian's" - there is a movie called "Weekend At Bernies" which takes place at a beach.....