ladies night

dahlgaard

can you use cheats in the mission ladies night, because can not complete it is not so good to fly the f*cking helicopter:)

French Tom

I just did that mission. Basically what I do is just replay it a few times so I know the route. And then just keep going ahead of him. That way you wont lose him coming out of the booth tunnel or when he makes those turns around Middle Park and Star Junction. But for cheats, as far as I know the only cheat that would be helpful is the health and weapons cheat to repair the chopper when you get in a tizzy.

Hope I Helped! smile.gif

user posted image

I hated that mission the most. But like the poster above said, just keep on replaying it whenever u get lost, and try to remember the route on where the car is going.

Don't forget to use the focus button (B on the Xbox) so the camera focuses toward the car. This helped me a lot in the part in Alqonquin.

Mister Pink
I also hate this mission.

I keep replaying it, but never reach 60%.

I got 100% today without 'trying.'

Trick is, they give you percentage if you stay close to the car and more percentage for flying low. Doing those two should easily win you the mission.

I got 100% today without 'trying.'

Trick is, they give you percentage if you stay close to the car and more percentage for flying low. Doing those two should easily win you the mission.

Well, still keep trying to do this mission.

The close pursuit and the flying low are still the hardest way to fly a chopper.

I keep crash the heli to the building or to the tree when I make a turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can use the health cheat if you crash but besides that the other cheats won't do any good.

• 1 month later...

The hardest bit of the mission is remembering which part of the tunnel Packie comes out of

Other than that it's ur basic 'spooko-meter' mission but it's hard for him to spot you

• 2 weeks later...