GTA IV PATH ERRORS

Claudespeed96

Claudespeed96

I have got a weird error. When I load my saves I see the cars and peds walking in the sky and I don't know why its happening. The last mission I passed was Roman's sorrow. I can't reinstall as I don't have the disk. My specs are-inteli3 2.6ghz, 2gb ddr2 ram, 500gb hdd, 256mb nvidia geforce.

First off, your PC seems to be too weak to handle the game. I'd suggest running the game at the lowest possible settings with the lowest possible resolution and see how it goes then.

Although, since you don't have the disc and can't reinstall, I'm not sure to what extent we'll be able to help you.

Claudespeed96
First off, your PC seems to be too weak to handle the game. I'd suggest running the game at the lowest possible settings with the lowest possible resolution and see how it goes then.

Although, since you don't have the disc and can't reinstall, I'm not sure to what extent we'll be able to help you.

Oh! well my pc runs it pretty good. It happened a few days back. I have TBOGT and it runs fine for me.

Does it happen when you start a new game too?

Try deleting all files from the Settings folder located at:

Windows XP SP3 - C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\Settings

Windows Vista - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\Settings

Windows 7 - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\Settings