Grand Theft Millenia: IV [WIP]

Millenia

Old thread was full of clutter so I wanted to start a new one. Anyways, now that there's actually some proper tools for modding this game around, I've restarted my weapon project. This time around, all the content in the pack will be made by me (previously I only textured/converted, and made a few of the models). HUGE thanks to 3Doomer and the OpenIV team, these guys deserve a friggin' medal.

Without further ado:

---

Glock 19 - still needs conversion

user posted image

Super Shorty (Shotgun) - still needs a bit of tweaking (positioning/material wise - it's deffo too shiny ingame atm):

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Millenia

hkboondoggle

Hurrah, our Gunnery has returned! Nice to see you back bro, & looking forward to seeing more HQ original weapons from your arsenal. inlove.gif

About the Super Shorty, well that's a pretty interesting gun, but I agree the reflection is a bit shiny. Though I guess such reflection level would be okay if the weapon is chromed.

And since the Shorty is back, would your future project include converting more your previous SA weapon pack to IV? 'Cause I bet most models still fit in IV pretty well & personally I kinda miss the Remington 870 Marine.

Anyway wish you happy modding man.

Edited by hkboondoggle

Hurrah, our Gunnery has returned! Nice to see you back bro, & looking forward to seeing more HQ original weapons from your arsenal. inlove.gif

About the Super Shorty, well that's a pretty interesting gun, but I agree the reflection is a bit shiny. Though I guess such reflection level would be okay if the weapon is chromed.

And since the Shorty is back, would your future project include converting more your previous SA weapon pack to IV? 'Cause I bet most models still fit in IV pretty well & personally I kinda miss the Remington 870 Marine.

Anyway wish you happy modding man.

Nah, I'm gonna do these using more modern techniques (the lighting is painted on for the SA weapons, where as these have dynamic lighting), so they'd look a bit out of place in a new game.

perroGtA97

It needs an ACOG scope and silencer. Grip already is here.

*twas meant to say that you barely make nice attachments to your weapons confused.gif*

I don't really care about attachments, they make the weapons look a lot uglier in my opinion tounge.gif

Excuse me, we are talking about a shotgun here. An Acog Scope? Why not put the .50 cal M82's scope on the shotgun, I mean I'm sure we can snipe peds with it (yes that was sarcasm).

Anyway what I really like about your weapons is the texture. It's just epic biggrin.gif Obviously modelling is also kickass smile.gif Nice job.

You have to make M4A1 someday! I so need cool M4A1 skin, and you are the right person to request it, as you are the best biggrin.gif

PS. Perfect glock model looks perfect!

SCARFACE1991

that`s in-fu**ing-credible. Amazing modelling. It would be so awesome if you could remake all of the weapons ingame.

SCARFACE1991

By the way is it possible to make weapons so that when the magazine is empty, niko really exchanges the

magazine of the weapon or for example when you fire a pistol that you really see the weapon ejecting the bullet

like the right Beretta in this picture of Max Payne 3

http://media.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/i...ne3-10-1280.jpg

I hope you guys know what I mean. I don`t know but it`s one of those little things I miss a bit in GTA IV

By the way is it possible to make weapons so that when the magazine is empty, niko really exchanges the

magazine of the weapon or for example when you fire a pistol that you really see the weapon ejecting the bullet

like the right Beretta in this picture of Max Payne 3

http://media.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/i...ne3-10-1280.jpg

I hope you guys know what I mean. I don`t know but it`s one of those little things I miss a bit in GTA IV

It's not possible in GTA 4, sorry. sad.gif

Can you give a link soon to download?

I have about 1½ weapons finished. It's gonna take a while, no?

Haven't really planned it out yet, probably pretty close to the original weapons with some changes.

Started texturing the Glock 19..

user posted image

Excellent work ! Just love the shotgun, very close to original weapon.

BTW, will I get the taxi bug if I modify some weapon lol lol.gif

No, weapons don't affect traffic.

Milleniaaaaaaa, we (I) want to see silencers on sexy blocky pistols!

Each generation is more advanced/modern. Normally theres small changes, for example, a third generation glock adds rails to mount a flashlight or lazer pointer.

Nah I hate all that 'tactical' crap, gonna keep it plain and simple.

Damn.

Same , keep the good work.

The shotgun and the glock looks BEAUTIFUL

<3

Man, is IV not MW stuff. I always admire your standard/old school weapons with no extra features on them, especially on SA.

Man, is IV not MW stuff. I always admire your standard/old school weapons with no extra features on them, especially on SA.

Guess you never played Hitman games. Shame on you.

Hitman games show you perfect way to do missions in GTA, and if you don't agree, then you must probably use only cars to kill people.

BTW, Millenia, silencers and flashlight are obligatory for any weapon, especially Vulcan Minigun.