Short Story of the month july entry!

Shayan Shaffey

Shayan Shaffey

Liberty Train

i am rewriting the whole story I will be done soon.

Please, ignore the comments below, they were for the old version!

Edited by shayanshaffey
user posted image

I think it's really inventive that you've replaced elements of the lyrics with GTA related ones, and it's quite a humorous tale when you know what it's all going on about.

...but it's still plagiarism. confused.gif

Shayan Shaffey

I think it's really inventive that you've replaced elements of the lyrics with GTA related ones, and it's quite a humorous tale when you know what it's all going on about.

...but it's still plagiarism. confused.gif

So I have no chance at winning?

user posted image

Well... the words aren't yours, you see. You haven't written it, you've just taken the lyrics from a song and substituted the word 'devil' for 'Jack Thompson' and 'god' for 'Dan and Sam Houser', for example. It's an interesting, cool little idea... but it's not your own writing, is it?

It's definitely creative, but it's not your own work, so it can't be entered. What would be very cool, though, would be if you maybe wrote the whole thing out as a story, in your own words, and tried to enter that instead?

Shayan Shaffey
Well... the words aren't yours, you see. You haven't written it, you've just taken the lyrics from a song and substituted the word 'devil' for 'Jack Thompson' and 'god' for 'Dan and Sam Houser', for example. It's an interesting, cool little idea... but it's not your own writing, is it?

It's definitely creative, but it's not your own work, so it can't be entered. What would be very cool, though, would be if you maybe wrote the whole thing out as a story, in your own words, and tried to enter that instead?

Thanks I'll try that

user posted image

I'm going to go and lock this so you can start afresh. Also, please remember to follow this theme when posting:

user posted image