KEYBOARD for GTA IV

fawfaw

I play GTA4 ver 1.0.7.

My keyboard was broken down yesterday.

I will buy K750 of Logitech.

I am concern about delay (latency? response?).

K750 works well in GTA4 ?

Thanks smile.gif

I'm pretty sure any keyboard works well with gta 4,as long as the buttons work.Or buy an usb gamepad.

I play GTA4 ver 1.0.7.

Thanks smile.gif

Any keyboard will be sufficient. If you want to get a good gaming keyboard, make sure it supports many keypresses. (Helps with flying the Annihilator and being pro with Quake III.

I play GTA4 ver 1.0.7.

Thanks smile.gif

You've just contradicted yourself, as you say that your keyboard is broken, yet you are posting on the Forums(which would mean you would need a keyboard to type)..? tounge2.giflol.gif ALL keyboards are the same-they ALL have the letter and number keys and all the same symbols...so, it really doesn't matter what keyboard you use, as long as the plug works with your computer...

I play GTA4 ver 1.0.7.

Thanks smile.gif

You've just contradicted yourself, as you say that your keyboard is broken, yet you are posting on the Forums(which would mean you would need a keyboard to type)..? tounge2.giflol.gif ALL keyboards are the same-they ALL have the letter and number keys and all the same symbols...so, it really doesn't matter what keyboard you use, as long as the plug works with your computer...

While that is essentially true for everyday use, it is not true for gaming. Keypresses can be longer or shorter throw, mushy or clicky, and the keyboard could support more or less keypresses at once before the ghost key effect comes up.

@OP, any dedicated gaming keyboard should work great. I myself use a Logitech G15 on my modern system, and a Microsoft Elite Natural Keyboard on my Windows 95 box.

I play GTA4 ver 1.0.7.

Thanks smile.gif

Please stop posting misinformation. Like 'jnzooger' points out, this isn't true for gaming where one would use multiple keys at the same time.

@OP: I recommend getting a Razer Lycosa (Mirror, because its sexier). It's a comfortable USB gaming keyboard with adjustable back light on the keys.

Thanks for many informative reply.

I can not use Gaming Keyboard because my little finger has a pain.

I ordered K750 now. Thanks smile.gif